A New Day, A New Deal. (Chapter 9)

Y/N: I haven't got a clue.... All of these look very good Emil..., I think I'll have to go with this one...

You look at the chosen weapon.

Y/N: Yeah... This should do quite nicely.

(Hello! Author here again to tell you a new thing! Since this should be different (for some) your weapon will be based on either a long range weapon or close range combat,  they will both be highlighted in BOLD and Italic with *asterisks* showing that your fighting style is in a part of combat either in battles or practice!)

*Long Range Weapon Scenario*

Y/N: Hm.... Seems about right here.... looks like I could snipe from.... I dunno.... pretty far away I would have to say.

Emil: Ah.... You're a long range shooter aren't you?.... I see, do you usually like to stealth through combat?...

Y/N: No.... Well.... Yes.... I've always got problems with this one game.... Skiirim.... I somehow always manage to go for stealth long range....

Emil: Well, it is rewarding if executed perfectly.... Azouf here even said he loved to play with that weapon.

Azouf: That weapon is the bomb! I can't believe how cool it looks! I hope you manage to keep it in well condition mister!.... I hope those don't disappear or burn... like the last ones were....

Emil: Well, take it as my token of gratitude (Y/N), you helped us out during the terrorist attack... You might also want this too.

-Emil hands you a secondary weapon-

Y/N: Another weapon?.... what for?

Emil: You never know if you'll need it just in case....

Y/N: Thanks a lot Emil.

Emil: No problem... also, you might want these.... the weapons you have now need them to fire.

-Emil hands you an additional pellets of dust.-

Y/N: That's a lot for a weapon...

Emil: Well, weapon caring is always my specialty.. Take care now.

Y/N: Bye Emil.

*Close-Range Weapon Scenario*

Y/N: This seems like a reasonable weapon... I can finally pummel my enemies face on.

Emil: Just like Yang?.... Or just like Ruby? 

Y/N: I'd probably say Yang.... although.... She just heads in and punches everything without planning.....

Emil: Heh, well, that weapon should be very durable, it's made out of pure dust.

Y/N: Dust?.... Dang.... Wait.... How'd you make this?...

Emil: Well.. I just saw you glance at your weapons after the explosion of your weapons... I thought you'd want the weapons back... either by the same thing or different... So I made one of those choices for you.

Y/N: Wow.... Thanks Emil, this really means a lot.

Emil: No problem.... I just hope it lives up to it's name... Oh I almost forgot!

Y/N: Hm?

Emil digs up and finds a strap with a leather sheath for your weapon.

Emil: This should go nicely with your weapon! This is mainly for style....

Y/N: Oh man.... This would look cool to pull it out of this sheath.... question is.... where do I want to put it on my body?.... The sides?.... or the back?....