Emergency! (Chapter 31)

You continue to practice with the Ace Ops until you were quickly given a mission, you open up your scroll to answer it.

Y/N: Huh? Another mission? Already? You want to bring them in?

Clover: What is it?

Y/N: Apparently, we got a mission popped up. They want your team and my team to go on this mission.

Clover: Alright. I guess I'll meet you there with my team. Everyone, training has been halt. Go continue to train at your own time. My team, come with me.

Y/N: Guys, our team also needs to go, I'll meet you guys at the office.

Ruby: So what do we do?

Y/N: Go on a mission! Explore! You're a Huntress now! 

Yang: Alright! Whatdaya say to hunting?

Ruby: You're on, Yang!

- Later at Ironwood's office -

You, Clover, and Winter were discussing about the mission while your team and the Ace Ops were outside chatting with each other. 

Y/N: So, what's the mission, Winter?

Winter: We have a huge problem. A village hasn't been online with us 2 days ago. We suspect something might have happened.

Y/N: No reports or anything on this village?

Winter: None. It was like they just cut off communications with us.

Y/N: What the hell. None? 

Clover: None.

Y/N: Nadda?

Winter: Nope.

Y/N: That does seem kind of strange.

Winter: The thing is, this village has a dust mine. I hope nothing went wrong with it. 

Y/N: When do we deploy?

Winter: As soon as possible. 

Y/N: Got it.

Clover: (Y/N), let's discuss about the possibilities of this mission for our team.

Y/N: Let's do that.

You and Clover walk outside and close the door behind you as the team looks up at you and Clover.

Elm: So what's our mission?! Beating up thugs?! Attacking Grimm?

Harriet: Some large, slow Grimm?

Marrow: Or, some easy clean up, for a team like us?

Vine: Guys, can we let them speak for a moment?

Elm: Oh, Sorry!

Clover: It might be a part of the mission, but we're not sure.

Axel: What do you mean?

Y/N: Our mission is to investigate a nearby village that we lost communications with 2 days ago.

Clover: Now, it might be a possibility that Grimm had attacked and overran the village.

Y/N: That's one of the possibilities. Or maybe some dust explosion accident occurred.

Clover: That seems like another one.

Cardin: If that's the case, shouldn't we bring something to help heal the crucially injured?

Y/N: Do we have anything to heal these people?

Clover: No. We really can't spare any of the healers. Our soldiers are rested and are being healed by them. They have their hands full.