A Making in the Mix? (Chapter 10)

Ugh..... I really got tormented for this.... Usually I remember these events... But why exactly is chemistry in the school?!...

You walked around the next morning drinking tea in a cafe.

Y/N: Seriously? Like is this a school curriculum? You know what... I still wouldn't understand that.... 

You keep sipping your tea as you see Blake and the other person... 

Y/N: What was his name.... Sun Wukong?.... Yeah... Or?... Yeah.

You walk around the square after you finished your tea.

Y/N: Something had to have gone wrong.... They would have messaged me by now if they said it was going to take a bit longer.... As the leader..... No... We didn't discuss about who's gonna be leader yet..... As their teammate, I need to go investigate this problem!

You point up in the air as many stopped and stared at you.

Y/N: Oh... I'm in public.... Sorry everyone!

The people and citizens go back to their usual as you walked away embarrassed.

-Sometime later at the docks-

Y/N: This has to be the location right?.... Huh? Nap time? why is this in a spray- Oh.... This is chloroform.... Perfect... Good thing I brought this towel from the janitor's closet... If I spray... there should be a guard nearby to hear this....

You spray the chloroform on the towel and hear footsteps.

Y/N: Alright... and....

The Wolf fang guard looks in your hidden area with crates, as you grabbed him and covered his face with a towel of chloroform.

Wolf Fang: MMNH!!!! Mmn-M....

Y/N: Shh.... You're going to be fine... I think. You have the same size too.... that's a coincidence.

You change your uniform to the uniform of the Wolf Fang.

Y/N: How do they see with these mask?... They seem like these things don't-- Oh... This is a virtual thing... Wouldn't this put their people at a disadvantage?....

You walk out of the crates to see Roman and the other Wolf Fang members looking around.

Y/N: Wait... did the plane JUST land?.... If so- What the hell did I-

You accidentally turn on the radio.

*Radio*- Sherman! You were suppose to tell us if it's clear!

*Radio* Sorry! It's just that I haven't heard from my friend Gakiji!

*Radio (Y/N)* It's fine here Sherman, just thought I saw an intruder for a minute.

*Radio*- See? He's fine?... Now... We have to find those dust containers... and take those hostages as our bosses orders.

Y/N thoughts: Hostages?.... How did they get defeated?..... Something had to- Neo....

Y/N: I completely forgot.

*Radio*- Forgot what Gakiji?

*Radio (Y/N)* About the new show coming out....

*Radio* Oh that?... Gakiji that show is being recorded, so don't worry.

*Radio (Y/N)* Oh thanks so much Sherman!

You find the switch and found out how to turn off the radio.

Y/N: Alright... I'm meeting them now... See ya!

You turn off the radio and confront the Wolf Fang.