XV

➳ like the sparkling

➳ that i'm feeling

SEO CHANGBIN was both pleased, scared and surprised about the news he received that weekend.

according to LEE FELIX, the parents of one of his other friends, BANG CHAN, were away on business for the weekend, so of course the first thing the naiad did was invite everyone to a party with 'enough weed and booze to make everyone totally shitfaced for days.' lee felix had been told to bring along his friends. he'd apparently already asked HWANG HYUNJIN, but since he was visiting a relative in busan he politely declined.

if the party was under any other circumstances, he would have agreed immediately. but since he didn't know bang chan at all, chan's "friends" would be at the party, and hyunjin wouldn't be there, he had to stop to think for a moment. after a minute he shook his head and texted lee felix back. he'd been looking for a way to become closer to felix, and this was it. plus, if LEE MINHO and his stupid gang bothered them, he could stand up for them. he'd done it before. and he didn't need hyunjin to protect him as much anymore.

smiling at his phone when lee felix responded to his 'yes' with a cute emoji, he went into the bathroom to get ready. the party was in a few hours.

[ ➳ ]

shrugging on his jacket, he yelled, 'hey, hyunah, i'm going out!'

'hope you die from alcohol poisoning, you underaged fucker,' she responded. changbin rolled his eyes before grabbing his keys and phone and walking out the door, not bothering to lock it - he knew those fangs in his relative's mouth weren't useless.