8

Nagsimula na ang extended time because UP and Adamson tied on the Fourth Quarter. It was a nervous rocking moment for both teams and Adamson has survived.

The first shot of UP didn't went in but on the other side, Lastimosa made a 3 point shot na naman which makes them be the lead of the game. And on the second shot na naman ng UP, hindi pa rin ito pumasok hanggang sa naging 5 na yung lead ng Adamson.

Multiple turnovers had gone by the UP Fighting Maroons and wala pa rin sa kanila ang nakashoot. But nung pinasok na si Dario from the bench replacing Jaboneta, Diego was able to make a shot finally for UP.

Less than a minute was the remaining time on the clock and nakalamang ang Adamson ngayon ng 4 points. I'm praying hard right now for the UP Fighting Maroons na mahabol nila yung 4 points. Even the universe, I ask for it. Please let UP win kasi I don't know talaga if they would lose to this game. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang mafe-feel ko. But one thing's sure, I'll be crying.

"Paul Desiderio, three!" The commentator announced loudly kaya napahiyaw kaming lahat for Paul's shot with 23 seconds remaining. 1 point na lang yung lead and naniniwala ako na mahahabol yon ng UP.

The players of Adamson immediately goes for an inbound pass and dribbles it going to their court. Lastimosa then passed the ball to Sean Manganti who was on the 3 point line, but biglang naghesitate ito.

Sean then immediately do a drive when suddenly he slipped as well as the ball from his hands and kinuha yon ni Javi kagad.

Javi then did a long pass to Paul and si Paul naman, he quickly dribbles the ball and shoots it with no hesitation.

"Paul Desiderio!" Muli na naman binanggit ang pangalan ni Paul and ngayon kami na yung lamang sa kanila ng isa. I also realized na there's only 11 seconds remaining to end the overtime.

Simon Camacho was the inbound passer and it took him time para mapasa yon sa mga kasama niya because grabe na talaga yung defense ng UP.

Simon was then able to pass the ball to Magbuhos, who passed it to Lastimosa, and who quickly aims for a three pero hindi yon napasok this time which was rebounded by Bright.

That's when all of us screamed and UP coaches, players and staffs start running going to the court as they celebrate with still 5 seconds remaining.

And then 4 seconds

3

2

One.

This is it! UP HAS MADE IT TO THE FINALS!

"Congratulations University of the Philippines for making it to the finals after beating the Adamson Soaring Falcons twice on the Semi-Finals UAAP Season 81!" Sigaw ng commentator and everyone is cheering talaga for them.

"Shit! Panalo tayo!" Erica and I screamed at each other simultaneously habang nagtatalon-talon kami nang dahil saya!

This game looked liked a finals game. Daig pa kasi ang finals because of how happy the people are inside the venue. Para na talagang finals yung atmosphere dito.

Nakipagshake hands na ang bawat teams and on the big screen, the Adamson players were crying. Nakipagcongratulate na sila sa isa't isa and after it, bumalik na naman yung UP sa kanilang area to sing the UP and Adamson Hymn.

Tumingala na naman ako sa itaas and nakatuon ngayon sa screen ay yung UP players na umiiyak din especially Paul Desiderio. He was crying because of joy and he deserves it. He's the heart of the team and I don't know, pero deserve na deserve talaga nila ang pagkapanalo today.