Chapter 1

*arts in this chapter is drawn by me*
Classic's POV  
I was walking down the streets towards my new school. My hood was covering half of my face and casting a shadow on it. I just moved here in this town and I bought a little house that's just perfect for me. It should be just another boring day at a new school, just an ordinary day. Meet new people and get less attention as possible. Shouldn't be hard. I continued to think to myself as I walked across the road towards the school gate. This sure is a big school, I sighed to myself as I entered and walked on the nearest hallway near the entrance. A map of the whole campus was posted on a cork board where there are other announcement that were posted. I checked it out and tried to find the Dean's Office. As soon as I spotted it, I memorized the path that I was supposed to follow. That was easy enough. I dismissed the staring of some students and proceeded on walking towards my destination. I already have my uniform so I was blending in with the other students although I was wearing my hoodie to prevent anyone to see my face. I don't like when people judge, but I guess it can't be helped. I'm certain that even this prestigious highschool have bullies. I watched my surroundings, trying to see the Dean's Office. Lucky for me, there was a large sign on the door of the office so even with my blurry eyesight, I spotted it immediately. Knocking on the door, I waited for someone to open it. The door swung open and revealed a skeleton.

They looked at me for a second before they gestured for me to come in

They looked at me for a second before they gestured for me to come in. I assume they were a girl because of their uniform. "You must be the new student, we were expecting you today. Please take a seat." She said with a cold tone but with a sweet voice and lead me to a black comfy chair. I nodded and sat down, she turned to the door which I assume is where the Dean is. I waited for her to come back while staring at the wall clock. She didn't take a while, she walked towards me with a small smile. "Since we are in the same class, I will be your escort for the day. Here is your books and schedule." She said as she handed me the books and a piece of paper. I quickly put them in my bag and looked at our schedule. First period is Art, then Science, and then Math. Those were for the morning class. "Thank you." I said politely. "Let's get going, the classes will start soon." She said and walked outside, I followed her as she lead the way. The whole time we were walking towards our class was silent. I don't think she was interested in talking so I decided to break the ice. "So, how long have you been studying here?" Asked as I was looking straight forward. "I've been since I was in first year highschool." She said, not bothering to look up at me. I waited for other response but she said nothing else. "Not much of a talker are we?" I raised a non-existent brow on her. "I do not feel the need to talk and ask questions as they are none of my business, but I will answer questions if you have more." She said and looked at me with her pure white eye lights. Her stare is cold but gentle, like the darkness. Scary but if you look deeper, you'll find peace. We stopped in front of a sliding door, I can see from the little side window on it that the class already started. She was going to knock on the door but she stopped, she looked at me and a small smile was barely noticeable on her face. "How rude of me, I didn't introduce my self. My name is Yansy and it is a pleasure to acquaint with you." She said. "I'm Sans but you may call me Classic if you want." I said casually, she turned to the door but quickly responded. "I prefer the name Sans." She knocked on the door and the teacher opened it for us. The teacher smiled when she spotted me and Yansy walked in front of the class, the teacher standing by her desk and me following Yansy inside. "Guys, we have a new classmate." Some cheered and some kept silent. Yansy stepped aside and the teacher told me to introduce so I did. "I'm Sans but you can call me Classic. I'm new to in this town so I hope I can make friends, I don't want to get BONEly." I said while snickering to my self. Some of my new classmates laughed at the joke including our teacher but others seem to not get it. "That's pretty HUMERUS of you Mr. Classic. But now we shall proceed and get on with our lessons. I suggest you sit next to Miss Yansy as it seems that you two already have gotten along." The teacher said and gestured to the two seats at the second to the last row of seats at the far right end, beside the window. "Ok, thank you ma'am." I said and Yansy and I made our way to the seats. As we sat down, I already felt myself getting tired. I get tired really quick so I end up sleeping almost every time I had a chance but nuh-uh. Not today because this is a new school and it's my first day here so I better catch up on the lessons. I yawn silently as I try to shake my tiredness away. Yansy was minding her own business and listening to the teacher while drawing on her notebook. I glanced around the classroom and studied my classmates. There were 18 students here excluding me and Yansy. In each row of seats, there were 4 students seated and is separated into two groups. There were 2 humans in this class and both of them are seated in the front row. 18 monsters and 7 of those were skeleton including Yansy and me. There are many monsters that I can befriend but let's deal with that later. For now I should focus on our lesson, arts and crafts of Ebott City.