Chapter 10

So... I finished my exams.... and it went great for few subjects... but the others, not so much. I already failed one subject and I'm still waiting for the results of others. Wish me luck.

**********************
Third Person's POV

Sans was taking a small nap in the clinic bed. Horror was seated beside him and

was looking at his phone for some reason. Sans stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. Horror looked at him and scooted near beside him. Sans sat up on the bed and rubbed his forehead. "You OK now?" Horror asked. "Yeah... how long have I been sleeping?" Said Sans. "About 40 minutes. Our next subject is gonna start in less than ten minutes." Horror answered. "We better get going then. Don't wanna be late." He gets up and and headed towards the door. The other followed him behind as the nurse said goodbye. As they were walking, Horror showed Sans something on his phone. "Cheesecake check this out." He handed Sans his phone.

(A/N:look at the picture at the top. I got lazy and didn't want to edit. I just found this on the internet and though that it's funny. You can see Horror by the window.)

When Sans saw this, he began laughing so hard.He was to busy laughing to notice what Horror just called him. "I saw Nightmare bathing and took a pic. Hilarious." Horror said while laughing with Sans. "This is eggcellent! You really crack me up! Hahahahah *wheeze*" Sans stopped and hold on to the wall for support. "Whoa there haha. Don't get yourself to tickled to the bone." Horror joked. "Hehe *pant* .... ok I should stop." Sans said and pulled his hood to his head and started walking while trying to stop his laughter. Horror chuckled and followed, both of them not noticing that Sans had just put Horror's phone into his pocket unintentionally. They got to the classroom and tried to explained to the teacher why they were late but the teacher already knew it. It was now Killer's turn to sit with Sans. "Ey there pal." Sans greeted and took his seat. Both of them had fun with each other. They would crack some puns here and there. Sans liked Killer's company to be honest. He respects personal space and all and was really nice to Sans. Horror was sweet and funny. Dust is energetic as ever. Error is acting rude but Sans think that he's just shy and a tsundere, at least that's what his brother told him. But Nightmare, not that good. Sans tries to ignore him. The first time he met Nightmare, he thought that he was cool. But after a day, he's just being all rude to Sans. He sighs as he tried to not fall asleep while listening to the teacher, he had to stay awake. It's only five minutes left before the bell rings, signaling lunch time. Well, Sans failed on trying to stay awake. Just as he closed his eye sockets, the bell rang which awoken Sans. Killer chuckled at the other's reaction. They swiftly packed up their notes and headed out of the classroom. The guys were busy chatting and laughing so Sans thought this was a good time to ditch them. He didn't feel like eating lunch with them, knowing that Nightmare was there to mess with him and all. And also, Yansy wasn't here to be with him so he decided to eat lunch at home. He wanted to cook tinola (a filipino dish) with ketchup. Other people say it doesn't taste good with ketchup but for him it was heaven. (α/η: ∂єαℓ ωιтн ιт, ι ℓιкє тιησℓα ωιтн кєт¢нυρ. αη∂ уєѕ, ι αм α ƒιℓιριησ.) Sans turned to a corridor when the others weren't looking. He silently cheered thinking that he did a great job. He walked towards the exit where other students are heading to go home for lunch. When he finally got out, he looked backbto see if one of them was following but to his relief, they wasn't. Sans walked to his small house and looked at the fridge and cupboard for the ingredients. He prepared extra for his dinner and he started cooking. Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door.... why don't they use the doorbell? Sans stayed silent hoping that the one on the door would leave, thinking he was at school. It wouldn't be his father, Gaster would still be at work at this hour. Another knock on the door but this time it was louder. "Ok Ok!" He hurried to the door and opened it only to slam it back close when he saw who were outside. "What the freak do you want?!" He shouted. "Why did you leave?" One of them asked, it was Killer. "Leave me alone." He said then walked back to the kitchen. Some time later, when he finished cooking, he turned around to ready the utensils. He nearly dropped the food in his hands when he saw the guys sitted on each chair on the dinning area. There was enough sits fir all of them since Sans had his father visit with some of his co-workers. He placed the food on the table, gentle as possible to prevent causing any mess.
*SLAM!!*
He slammed his gloved hands on the table furiously which caused the others to flinch. "WHAT are you doing here?" He asked with a disturbing dark voice. "W-we--" Horror was cut off by Dust whi opened the pot on the table. "Whoa is this tinola?!" He asked which got the attention of the others. "Tanoli?" Killer and Horror said in union, Sans covered his mouth to prevent him from laughing and forced himself to look serious. "Dumbass, he said it was tinuli!" Error said in a poor attempt to correct the others mistake. This was the last straw and Sans and Dust couldn't help but laugh their skele-behinds off. "O-oh my freaking god hahahahaha! *wheeze*" Sans wheezed and rolled on the floor while Dust slams his head on the table.