Chapter 4

Classic's POV
I turned around to see him. "Uh... hey?" I said hesitantly. "Hey Classic, I just noticed you so I wanted to say hi. I'm Killer by the way." He said smiling. "Oh yeah. Killer, I remember Yansy telling me your name. Let's just talk later pal. We'll be late at the rate. Let's go." I said and turned to walk to our class. "Ok, sorry for the bother." He said and followed me. We were walking side by side as we arrived at our classroom. The teacher wasn't there yet but some of our classmates gave us weird looks especially the three other skeletons at the back. Killer ran towards them and join them. I sat on my seat next to Yansy, she was texting someone so I didn't want to bother her. The teacher walked in and we all went quiet. Yansy immediately hid her phone and looked at the board like nothing happened. Moments later, during discussion, a tap was heard on the window beside Yansy. We both looked but saw nothing. We dismissed it and I was starting to fall asleep again when a loud crash sound filled the room. The teacher suddenly stopped and looked at mine and Yansy's direction. I looked to my left to see the glass window beside Yansy was broken and a single rock was in the center of the room. Luckily, no one was hurt. The teacher sighed and told us to stay in the classroom and she'll check the outside. I sighed and walked towards the rock to pick it. "What a pane in the glass." I said aloud so everyone could hear my pun. The human in the front laughed along with some other monsters but most didn't care, at all. I looked at the rock in my hand and examined it. A small red splatter was on it, looks like blood. "Uh guys, there's blood on the rock." I said and almost all of my classmates looked. "Don't mind it, it's just a joke. I'm sure I know who threw that." Yansy stated which shocked me but I let it slide. "Sure if you say so." I said then went back to my seat. Someone approached me, surprisingly. It was Killer. "Hey Classic. I think we have time to talk now, the teacher isn't here anyway." He said with a small smile on his face. "Uh.. yeah. Sure I guess."  I looked back to Yansy and she was texting again, this time she looked pissed. "I don't really know where to start. But we can talk about our interests." He said which made me chuckle. "Sure. Tibia honest, I have many interest." He stopped for a moment but then his smile grew wider. "A pun loving skeleton haha. I like puns too but I don't often tell them because of that sack of black bones over there." He said pointing to the skeleton in front of the class who was sitting next to a silver haired human. "Uhm..." I squinted my eye to see his face better. He has blue tear marks and his bones are black but that's all I can see clearly from here. "Why though? Does he not like jokes?" I asked. "Not really but he sometimes enjoy them. When he doesn't like the joke, he just says something logical or something to ruin your joke. He's just the serious type." Killer explained as he leaned into my chair. "What's his name?" I asked. "Oh, he's Error. Just to warn you, he likes to see people suffer." Killer chuckled at his own statement. I sweat dropped as I looked at the guy named Error. "Why isn't he sitting with you guys at the back? He's your friend right?" I asked. "Well, obviously there are only for seats per row so he has to find another seat. Also, he likes to be in front because of his eyesight." "His eyesight is bad? Mine too but, why doesn't he wear his glasses? Then again, I'm not the one to talk cuz I don't wear my glasses too." I said. "Well, he said it bothers him. I don't really know." He said while looking at his friend, Error. "Uh.. why are ya interested into talking with me? I don't mean that I don't like it but why though? I'm not like you guys that... uhm... I don't know? Popular? Respected?" I said unsure. "Why do you say that?" "Well, I kinda saw  you guys in the canteen, the other students are scared? Heh." I said pulling my hood lower. "That's kind of true, I guess. You see, Nightmare over there is a strong one, specially with those tentacles of him. He can break your bones like a toothpick if he choose to. I wouldn't pick a fight with him, I saw other people did and they all ended up in the hospital." I chuckled nervously as he points at the guy at the back covered in black stuff and he has freaking tentacles! I can't see the others faces very well though I need my glasses, I don't usually wear them. I only do when I really need them but I haven't use them here in school. My eye lights are bigger because they try to see better, not that important because no one can see them anyway. The bell rang and we all got up to get out of the classroom. I didn't bother to put some of my books back to my bag and just held it with my right arm. I said goodbye to Killer and joined Yansy. Yansy was acting weird though, she was constantly looking around but when I look at where she was looking, nothing was there. "Hey Yansy, you okay pal?" I asked which seem to snap her out of her thoughts. "Uh.. yeah, just tired." She said with a small smile. "Ya sure?" I was getting worried of her, she wasn't acting like her usual self. "Yes. But Sans, can I go somewhere? For now? Tell the teachers that I won't be attending the next classes. I feel sick." She said. "Are you cold?" I asked. "Sans, skeletons don't get cold." "Heh, ok just show up tomorrow." I said with a cheesy grin. "Sure." After she said that, she went ahead of me until I can't see her anymore. As I was walking on the hallway, I saw a crowd of monsters and humans seemingly watching something in the center. My curiosity got the best of me and I started walking to the crowd. I manage to slip in front to get a better view because I can't see a thing at the back because of my darn height. I looked at the scene and I just couldn't believe what I was seeing.