Chapter 6

Third person's POV 
After the class Nightmare, Error, Horror and Killer went to look for Dust. Meanwhile, Dust was still with Sans and they were still sitting under the tree. Sans was asleep and he was laid on Dust's lap while dust was looking at the sky, enjoying the moment. They have already skipped a class but they don't seem to care. Dust had gone back to the hallway a little while after Sans fell asleep and his messed up things on the hallway and ran back towards their spot where Sans was still sleeping. He put them next to where he sat, looking down to Sans. Noises was heard and then Killer's skull jerked from a hallway to see the two below the tree. He called the others and Error was screeching. Horror silently advanced and crept behind the two, making it unable for Dust to see him. The others followed silently and then Horror decided to poke Dust's back. The other swiftly turned his skull to see Horror with a confused face same with Error, Nightmare doesn't really give a fuck but Killer seem to have an unreadable expression. Dust put a finger in front of his teeth to signal the others not to make loud noises, Error raise a skele brow and took a step closer. He noticed the small skeleton sleeping on Dust lap. "What the he--!" Error said loudly but was rudely interrupted by Killer's hand silencing him. Error glared at Killer and slapped his hand away from his mouth. "What the fuck did I do to you?!" Error screeched, this time a bone was sent towards his direction but he easily dodged it Dust gave him a glare. A loud groan was heard then their heads snapped towards the sleeping skeleton who was now slowly awakening. Sans shot his eye sockets open and blinked a couple more time before he could see clearer. He was met by Dust's frown. "Bud, what's wrong?" He asked as he yawn and sit up. Killer lightly blushed at the cute manner. Sans stopped when he saw the other four and looked back at Dust. "Oh." He just said, and looked back at the other guys. He noticed Killer and gave him a small smile and waved. Killer chuckled but waved back. "Mornin' sleeping buddy." Dust joked as he stood up and hand Sans his stuff. "Thanks bud, so these guys are your friends right?" Sans said as he got up as well. "Yeah, but I see you already know Killer." He said as he looked at the other. Sans nodded. "So this is the big man boss himself, Nightmare." Dust introduced their leader. Nightmare gave them both a shit eating grin but said nothing, his tentacles swaying left to right and right to left. Sans chuckled nervously but forced his usual grin. "And this right here is Natsuki!" Dust exaggerated which caused him to receive a punch on the side. "I thought his name is Error?" Sans questioned but he clearly got the joke. "So you already know his name?" Dust asked and Error was looking confused. "Killer mentioned him." Sans replied lazily. Sans looked at the last skeleton who had a large chunk on his skull missing, he looked amused. "That's Horror, don't let him eat you." Dust said playfully but Horror ignored him. "Guys this is Sans! My childhood bestest best buddy with a hoodie sweet burger chum pal!" Dust said which again gained a confused look from Error. "So this guy, right here, is a childhood friend of yours? Why haven't you notice him on the first day he came here?" Horror asked clearly puzzled. "Well duh, did you even see his face when that hoodie was covering the precious beauty?!" Dust said, throwing his hands up in the air, defending himself. Sans blushed at the comment but shrugged it off. His gaze landed on Nightmare who was looking at the scene that the others were making. He looked at his mesmerizing glowing electric blue eye, his tall figure and seemingly strong built. Sans was drowned in his thoughts but was snapped out of it when Dust snapped his fingers in front of him. "H-huh?" "You ok there buddy? You've been looking at Nightmare like you want to eat him alive or something." Dust joked but Sans chuckled nervously. "Hehe... nah, I'm just BONE-tired.... down to the BONE! Hehehe." Sans joked which earned a laugh from both Killer and Dust. "But seriously, don't even try to eat him.... you can't." Horror said, remembering that time. "Why? Did you happen to try?" Sans asked, joking the other. "Yeah he did." Dust said which shocked Sans. "What, really? Tell me about it." So all of them sat back down on the ground except Nightmare and Error who leaned against the tree. Nightmare had an unreadable expression and Error was clearly disgusted while the others seemed to be excited. "Well, one time when we all were hangin' out," Dust started, and looked at Horror teasingly. "Horror somehow got an axe from the dumpster which is surprisingly still shiny and doesn't seem to be that old. He played with it for a while until he just looked at Nightmare. All of a sudden, he chopped off one of Nightmare's tentacle then tried to eat it. Hahaha that was so hilarious to watch specially when he tries to bite it." Dust, Sans and Killer all laughed but Horror just huffed at them. "He kept the axe though." Killer said. "Oh but ya know Classic?" Killer called which seem to get the other's attention. "That's not the end of it, Dust actually joined him! Well not really but they tried cooking the tentacle." Killer laughed. Horror grinned at Dust while Sans was also laughing. Dust was blushing lightly from the embarrassment, Error visibly cringed and looked at Nightmare who was chuckling to himself. "What happened to the tentacle?" Sans said, asking for continuation. "Well, it just melted into a puddle of black slimy, goey.... eww." Dust shuddered as he remembered. "Haha... ha.... It did not look pleasant to be honest." Killer chuckled nervously and Sans sweat dropped. He glanced at Nightmare who looked back at him, he looked at the other's tentacles. "Did it grow?" He asked. "Well yeah, I don't know how though." Dust answered as they all looked at Nightmare who has this mischievous grin. "You guys now that we skipped a class right?" Error interrupted which earned shrugs from the others. "It's not like we don't do it often." Nightmare said with his cold, monotone voice. "Let's just stay here for a while." Dust sighed as he flopped to the ground and Sans laying beside him. The others nodded and went to chat. "So why did ya cry and made that shit scene when ya saw Dust?" Killer asked Sans. "Well, I guess I just really missed him. He was my only friend until you guys came." Sans said, unsure why he did it himself. Killer was going to say some thing but was interrupted by a loud screech.

(A/N: so the story that Dust told about Horror tryin' ta eat Nightmare's tentacle was inspired by the comic I saw on google so the idea is theirs.)

~KOL