Chapter 13

Classic's POV

"Hrmm..." I hug the pillow while I slept. I turned to get in a more comfortable position when the sunlight hit my face. I tiredly open my eye sockets only to shut them close when I see the blinding light from the window. I look at my alarm clock to see that it was 7:43 am. I closed my eyes again and contin-- WAIT!! I jumped out of bed and looked at my clock again!! Holy freak I'm late! I ran to the closet and grabbed some clothes and went to the washroom. After a quick bath, i look back at the clock. It's 7:50 already! I panicked but then looked back at the clock. It said at the side; Saturday July 24 2XXX...... I groan as I realize that I don't have classes today. I flopped back to my bed and tried to sleep. And sure I was still naked. I groan and sat up, I couldn't sleep. I walked to the kitchen and hunt for food in the fridge with only a towel covering my lower region. What? You know I'm lazy. (Hey don't break the forth wall.) I sigh and settled with a fresh milk and cereals. I just want to go back to sleeeep. I ate but before I finished, there was a loud knock on my door. I groan, I'm sure I know who it was. I go to the front door and opened it wide forgetting that I was half naked. "Dad! I told you not to co--" I stopped yelling when I noticed that it wasn't Dad. "Uhm Dust? What are you guys doing here?" I asked. They didn't answer which confused me. They were blushing, Error was trying to look away and Nightmare smirking. I looked at them confused then down to where they were staring. Then I realized that I was shamelessly displaying my exposed ribs! I ran back to the living room and got a blanket to cover my self for now. "Ehehe sorry about that. Uhm.. come in, I'll just go to my room and change. With that, I ran to my room. They all walked to the living room and sat on the couch with an awkward silence. Horror was confused as to why. Error cleared his throat and looked at the others. "So..." I finished changing in a decent white T-shirt and black basketball shorts with stripes at the side. I didn't wear my hoodie because we're inside the house and that would be hot as freak. I wonder why the guys are here? I went out of my room and....

~~~~~~~
CUT! ok short story again. School is beating me out like crap and my sanity is slowly decreasing haha.

This down here is for Little_Marshmallows for their book. This is my ship child,

 This is my ship child,

He's name is Slice.
Here is the info about him:

Slice (prefers to be called Ice)

Ketchup=sweet
Mustard=spicy

•Kustard ship child
•Loves dark puns.
•Cuss a lot when pissed.
•Easy going.
•Likes sweet and spicy.
•Trained by uncle Papyruses.
•Bad at hiding emotions and is really obvious even if he denies.
•Absolute prankster.
•Sleep is life.
•thirteen years old
•Bisexual
•Dem Dodging skills XD
•five HP

Blue hoodie with creamy yellow fluffs and pastel purple T-shirt inside. Black basketball shorts and untied snickers. His eyelights are hot pink color and he has  scratch on his left lower cheek, got it on the first time training with Edge(Fell!Papyrus).