Chapter 9

Classic's POV
Yansy wasn't able to attend the class. Where could she be? I guess she's still sick, I remember Yansy telling me that she didn't feel well yesterday. My permanent smile was now strained as I ignored the urge to punch the one who sits beside me. Since Yansy wasn't attending the class, the guys debated on who should sit beside me. I said they should just sit on their original places but they continued to argue on who should sit with me. They came to an agreement that every next subject, they would switch places. Right now, Nightmare is sitting beside me and he keeps grinning like a freak! When I look at him he'll smirk then chuckle darkly like he just murdered a person and wasn't caught for his crimes. When I was about to fall asleep and my arm was supporting my head, he did something that hurt very much! When my eye sockets closed he suddenly yanked my arm and my face came crashing on my desk and making a loud 'thud' noise. Everyone looked at us and I was almost crying while rubbing my forehead and nose. He was laughing at me along with some of my classmates while the others looked at me with concern. I glared at him then furiously wipe my tears. I hid my face with my hood because of embarrassment. The teacher and Frisk, the friendly human with brown hair, came to me and asked if I was ok. I mumbled, "..m fine.." and puffed my cheeks while looking away. After a while, the class ended and now we're heading off to the locker room to change our outfits to P.E. uniforms. Frisk joined us and was now walking beside me.(I'm gonna make Frisk a boy here O^O, also this version of Frisk is from Naj) He's fun to hang out with, he flirts from time to time which gets me flustered but I didn't think too much about it and just laughs with him. "You know what's a better place than disney land?" He asked. "Uhh, in my bed? I just wanna sleep all day." I answered, honest on my opinion."I was gonna say in my pants but that'll work." He then laugh and I blush slightly. "Oh hush you." We both laughed and continued on walking. "Tibia honest, I'll be sleeping in my bed right now if it wasn't for school." I said. The boys was following behind but they were quiet this whole time I'm with Frisk but it works for me, they didn't bother me. We arrived at the boys locker room and we changed to our P.E. uniforms.

(Art above by me)After I changed, I was greeted by Frisk who was wearing the same as me but his shorts was longer and it reaches his knees

(Art above by me)
After I changed, I was greeted by Frisk who was wearing the same as me but his shorts was longer and it reaches his knees. He put an arm around my shoulders and I looked at him with a confused face. He just smiled at me and I sweat drop. We both walked out the locker room together and I saw the others waiting for us. Dust and also his friends which is now technicaly my friends are wearing jogging pants instead of shorts. I sighed and walked up to them. Frisk let go of me and was now following behind. Killer smiled at me and we started walking towards the gym. I wonder what we'll do for P.E., I'm not sporty person so no running please. We arrived at the gym and surprisingly, our the Gym teacher looked so chill-y much like me. Hehe. I chuckled at my own joke, the others looked at me but proceeded on to forming a line. I was near the front because of my height and the others at the back with Frisk in front of them. "Ok I see we have a new student, it's your first time in my class if I'm correct?" He asked but before I can respond he continued to talk. "Anyway, I'm your lazy P.E. teacher, you can call me Stretch." He said and I nodded. "Tell me, can you run?" He asked. "Well yeah but I ca---" before I can finish my sentence, he cut me off again. "Alright 5 laps around the gym." After he said that, all of the others started running and Dust gestured for me to follow. He knows that I can't do five laps! Why doesn't he help me! I started running anyways.

~time skip~

I am now being carried by Horror, bridal style, to the infirmary. Why? Because not even half a minute after I started jogging, I was already panting and wheezing, Dust looked at me and faced palmed. He then slowed down and said to me, "I forgot." I glared at him then all of a sudden I tripped and face planted on the floor. I got up and my nose was bleeding even though I have no nose. All of the boys volunteered to get me to the clinic but Mr. Stretch would only allow one person to bring me to the clinic. They started arguing again on who should come with me but this guy, Horror, snatched me away with no one noticing. I protested and said I can walk on my own but he didn't put me down. And that's what happened. "I have something to show you when we get there." He said while walking down the halls. "Uh what is it?" I asked. "It's a secret but you better prepare yourself." He said, this got me curious. We got in the infirmary and the nurse checked my HP.

HP: 0.7/1

"I can give you some healing items for that. And be careful next time! You have only one HP my child!" The nurse lectured on me as they both was shocked that I only had one HP. I was used to it and I'm grate at dodging so I still have centuries to live. "But seriously Sans, you should listen to her. You're worrying us." Horror said and I raised a bone brow. "You? Worried? Please." I said and rolled my eyelights. He didn't budge and stared at me seriously. "Ok ok... I'll be more careful." I said then lied down on the bed.