Chapter 11

If you know the meaning of tinuli XD. Then you are the most beautiful person in the world
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person's POV
Sans had stopped laughing after having Nightmare slap his non-existent butt with a tentacle. Him and Dust didn't bother to tell the three how to say tinola right to keep it funny. "Tanoli.... is it delicious?" Horror asked, wanting to try some himself. "Yeah! Specially when you add ketchup in it." Sans said, bringing the ketchup. Dust sweat drop when he heard what Sans said, he tried some before but he did NOT like it with ketchup. "Can I have some?" Horror asked. "Sure, I can share. I've made plenty anyway." Sans said, forgetting that it was supposed to be his lunch AND dinner. He placed a plate in the table and let the guys taste test, he didn't put ketchup in it though. "Whoa, this is good." Killer commented. "Hrmm.. I guess. But just to make sure..." Error ate another piece of the chicken, not wanting to admit that it was really good. Horror on the other hand wanted more, Sans sighed and let the others eat lunch in his house. Horror and Sans enjoyed the tinola with ketchup but the others chose the plane one after tasting the one with ketchup. They honestly, they did NOT want it at all. After lunch, they got back to school. The whole time, Nightmare was thinking. What happened to them? They weren't like this. At least not before Sans came.
~9~2~7~4~9~6~9~4~7~8
Sans woke up by the annoying beeping of the alarm clock. He then got ready for school even though he could practically here the bed screaming at him to go back and sleep. He was walking down the halls of the school when he saw a poster. It shows a missing student, Froggit Frog. Missing? He asked himself. Has a kidnapping started to occur in this school? He dismissed it and tried to keep an eye on his surroundings in case he found the missing student anywhere and just making sure to be safe. He got into the classroom without looking at his locker because why not? He was just lazy again. "Hi Yansy! You're back! Why didn't you attend school for two days?" He said when he got to his seat. The other skeletons weren't here yet. "I have not been feeling well these past two days." She said with that strait face, cold tone but sweet voice. Sans missed that to be honest. Even if Yansy didn't consider him as a friend, she was the first to actually not dislike him for ages. Maybe because he wasn't communicating with anyone since Dust left. He just thought that they wouldn't like him like when he was young. Having one HP didn't benefit him even in the slightest way possible. "Glad you're back then." He said and faced the front of the room. The bell rang and students came in. Surprisingly, Nightmare and the others came just in time. They smiled at Sans but it disappeared when they saw that Yansy was back and was sitting beside Sans. I wonder why?????? Ehem. The teacher came in and started the lesson. Sans spent more time with Yansy this day and volunteered to help Yansy with the school papers.
Classic's POV
"So where are we going now?" I asked as we walked. "To the student council office." Yansy answered with an ever so slightly noticable smile on Yansy's face. She didn't smile much, that's what I observed and when she does, you can barely see it. Yansy knocked on the door and it opened revealing a tall and handsome human. He wore a bright smile and greeted Yansy, "Good day Yansy! I see you're back at school! I-- I see you brought a company." He looked at me and his expression changed but quickly turn back when he looked at Yansy. "Good day Kaga-senpai. It is good to be back. This is my acquaintance, Comic Sans." She introduced me. "Hello Senior Kagamine." Yansy and I bowed. We practiced this before we came so I know what to do when I meet this Kaga guy. "I'm here to help Yansy help you. I was worried that she might not be well enough to do much work." I said with both eye sockets closed. Kagamine's face showed worry. "If you are not feeling alright the I can just do it on my own. I will let you rest for now." Yansy did not respond but she looked at me. I kept my usual grin and turned to Kagamine. "I think Yansy would greatly appreciate your concern." I said. I excused both of us and we started walking towards the rooftop. Yansy was quiet but then looked at me. "Will he think that I don't want to help him?" She asked. Then I said, "Nah. He's the one who declined your help so it's fine." She then asked, "Will that lower my reputation?" I raised a bone brow at her. "No. Why are you concerned?" She sighed and then said, "Lowering my reputation makes my works less easy and people will have greater chance of giving off criticisms that will encourage other people to do so." I didn't really understand but I get some of it. "Don't worry about it. You can have lunch with me if ya want. I will be hanging out with the gang." I said and pointed to the direction where we usually hang out during breaks. She nods her head and we walked over to where the guys would be. "Heya bud, mind if we join?" I waved at them, they were quiet. "Sure buddy." Dust answered and smiled. I didn't notice his glare at Yansy. We ate our lunch and I shared some of mine to Yansy since she didn't brought any food when we got here on the rooftop. There was something odd but I can't pinpoint what it is. I feel something but I tried to shrug it off.

Edit: Hi guys! Just a shout out for SEBONGS13, she is my lovely best friend. That's all bye.