Chapter 12

From now on, we will call the other skeletons Nightmare and his gang or simply the gang because that's what we usually call them in highschool stories. Get what I'm saying? Anyway, let's get into the story.
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Third Person's POV
Sans and the gang finished lunch and was now walking to their classroom. Killer was extra nice today and so was Horror. "Ey Sans, will you let me taste your cooking again sometime?" Horror asked, placing his hand behind his head while walking. "Huh?" Sans was confused. "Me too. I really liked your cooking." Killer complimented. "Uh sure." He answered. He was glad someone liked his cooking. "Hey not fair, why them only?" Error suddenly butted in the conversation. "If you want I can cook for all of you guys?" Sans said unsure. "I-I mean, i-it's not that I liked it! I can cook better." Error stuttered, not wanting to admit that he want Sans to cook for him to. Nightmare snorts at this and Sans sweat drops. Yansy was quietly listening to their chattering, walking beside Sans.

They'd reached the classroom and they all sit in their own places. Sans noticed the two human in their classroom talking with each other. The teacher wasn't in yet so he decided to talk to them. He noticed Frisk's distress and Chara, the human with silver hair beside him, was trying to calm him down. "Ey Frisk, what's wrong?" Frisk turned to see Sans as well as Chara. He sighed and puts a hand on his forehead before answering. "It's just... My friend is missing. I can't find her and her family is looking for her too." His nose was read and he tried not to worry so much. "Is it Froggit?" Sans asked. Chara nodded and pats Frisk's back before retreating to his seat beside Error. "When did you last saw her?" Sans asked, he was getting worried as well for Frisk. "Yesterday, we walked home together but after that, I wasn't able to see her. I didn't even received a goodnight text from her." Frisk said with a sigh. "Don't be upsetti, have some spaghetti. Tell you what, I'll treat you to that restaurant at Pascual Street." Sans said trying to cheer the other up, mimicking what his brother used to tell him. Frisk smiled and thanked Sans before Sans got back to his seat beside Yansy. He didn't notice the burning glare he was receiving from the girl skeleton.

Error was looking at the doll in his hands. It was a doll of Sans that he made himself. He wanted to give it to him but was too nervous to do so. "What ya got there?" Chara asked. Trying to look at what Error was holding but the other shoved it in his bag to keep the other from seeing. "N-nothing!" He suddenly blurted out which caused the other to look at him weirdly. "Whatever." Chara shrugs and looks down to his phone. The teacher entered and they all went quiet. The day went on with Sans hanging out with Frisk after school with Chara at the said restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I had to finish this short. I'm  working on a big project at school and I wanted to update earlier for less bother. Also, I just wanted to mention that I have a thing for countryhumans now. And I specially love Philippines and I like shipping her with other countries like America and such. Bye

~KOL