Chapter 2

*Art above by me*
Classic's POV

"Hey buddy! I got a present for you!" Another skeleton said to me. "Bud! Let me see it." I replied, not moving from my position which is slightly far away from the other skeleton I was speaking to. "Nah, I'm too lazy. You come here to me." He said and I sighed to myself. "I thought that I was the lazy one here." I mumbled to myself. I got up and walked towards him. He suddenly threw something to me, that caused me to yelp. I caught it with my hands and looked at it curiously. "A hoodie?" I glance at him just to see him smiling widely at me. "Put it on." He said. I hesitated but put it on anyway. I stood there and wait for him to say something as I raise a non-existent brow at him. "Now we are hoodie buddies." He stated happily.----

I felt someone poke me and I turned to open one eye socket. But, I don't remember ever closing them for long. "Sans, you fell asleep." Yansy informed, I just smiled lazily. That dream... more like a memory. I remember him. "So, should we go to our next subject?" I asked with a lazy smile still on my face. Although they can only see lower part of my face because of my hood covering my eyes. My hoodie... I clenched the hem of my hoodie as I remember about it. I let go of it when Yansy spoke, "If you want to, but we still have fifteen minutes before our next subject so we can stay for a while." She said, fixing her stuff. "Heh, sure." I said and flopped back to my seat. "So next class, Science. Do I have to introduce to our classmates again for our teacher?" I asked, resting my chin on the table. "I believe not, I think our next subject teacher already have your records so they should know you." She replied. "Oh." I glanced at her but then took a small pack of ketchup and sipped the condiment inside.  "Why are you eating that?" She suddenly asked, I looked around the classroom to see that everyone else was gone and only me and Yansy was left. "I just like it. Everyone has their favorite." I stated. "Your not wrong about that." I got up my seat and scanned the books on the shelves at the back of the classroom. "Are these all about arts?" I asked and Yansy nodded. "Do you think you can show me the library sometime later?" I asked again. "It depends on what I would do later. I might do some errands for the teachers or the students council president because he seems to always need help on the school papers. Maybe on the free period this afternoon, I can give you a tour." She said and looked at the wall clock. There's five minutes left. "That would be great. But can't the student council president ask someone else? Does he always ask you to do he's work?" I asked curiously. "Ever since the first time I helped him, yeah. But I only help, he does most of the work. I don't know why he always ask my help though. Anyway, let's go to our next class." She said, walking to the door and waiting for me to follow. I followed her and we walked down a crowded hallway. Everyone seems to be in a hurry. We finally reached the classroom and I let Yansy first to enter. The teacher wasn't there yet, luckily. Instantly, Yansy walked towards the seat that was similar to the position of her seat in the art class. I followed her and waved back to the human on the front who waved at me. "Can't we sit at the back?" I asked. "Sans, those seats are reserved." She said. "Who sa--" I was cut off when the door suddenly opened. Most of the class turned to look including me but the others didn't care like Yansy. The door revealed the five other skeletons and four of them immediately got to the back of the class and sat on the seats while the other one sat next to a human on the front. I made an "oh" sound and just sat on the seat next to Yansy. I'm not planning to get involved with those five, they look like trouble. "I hope you understand." Yansy said, I nodded and just as soon, the teacher entered the class. "I heard we have a new student today, Mister Sans?" The teacher looked at me, I stood up and smiled lazily. "Yes sir?" The teacher wore a lab coat and glasses, he was also a skeleton. "My name is Science but you can call me Mr Sci." Mr Sci said and I nodded and sat back down. Is it just coincidental that his name is Science and he also teaches science? Lol. Mr Sci started the lesson and this time I made sure that I didn't fall asleep. The lesson just went on and seemed interesting, but the next subject was a little tricky, math. I'm glad that it's over now though. Time for lunch. I wasn't leaving my seat anytime soon, I'm being lazy again.... yay. "Come on Sans. I need to go help Kaga-senpia." That made me raise a bone brow to her. "Kaga?" I asked, unsure of who it was. "He is the student council president that I told you I help do some errands. His real name is Kagamine. Now I told you that, get up your seat and I'll lead you to the cafeteria." She said with her boney hands on her hip. "Why do you call him senpai?" I said as we walked out of the classroom. "You noticed his name, right? He's a human from this country called Japan and he said that upperclassmen there are called senpai, he insisted for me to call him that even though I refused." She said, readjusting her scarf. We reached the cafeteria and she said that we'll meet at the next class after lunch. She told me the directions to where the classroom and I tried to memorize it. "Don't get into trouble, you here me?" I chuckled in amusement as Yansy try to sound like a mother. "Yes mom." I said between chuckles. She then left and I chose to sat at the far end corner of thecafeteria where there aren't many students. I don't need to order anything because I already have my ketchup. I got it out of my bag and started drinking. My hoodie was still covering half of my face so I didn't bother the other students who were looking at me weirdly, they wouldn't see my eyes anyway. They probably won't recognize me outside of school.