Chapter 8

Classic's POV
After our hanging out in Starbucks, we decided to go home. We went our separate ways but Dust and Killer insisted to walk me to my house. It turns out that Killer and I was living close to each other. I waved them both good bye and went on tidying the house and did my homework. I went into the shower and sat in the bath tub. I soaked in warm water to relax and as I did, I began to remember the flier posted on Starbucks saying they needed to hire a waiter/waitress. I need a part-time job so I can have extra money. My father, W.D. Gaster gives me allowance monthly but I would like to help my self and not always rely on my father who is a teacher in a Collage University but that is far away from here so I can only visit him once a month. My brother Papyrus lives with dad, he's only on elementary grade so I can't take care of him myself specially when I'm busy at school. I sighed as I finished bathing and wrapped my self with a towel and went to my room. Everywhere in the house is clean except my room. It is super messy and sock are everywhere. I don't bother cleaning them unless they bother me. I put on a white t-shirt and black shorts then jumped on my bed. I waited for me to fall asleep but I can't stop thinking about what happened this day. I met my childhood friend again and made new friends. I'm just so happy, a grin was plastered in my face as I looked at the pictures on my bed-side table.

 I'm just so happy, a grin was plastered in my face as I looked at the pictures on my bed-side table

They were pictures of me and Dust when we were little. Back when I still have clear eyesight. I looked at the picture when we were hugging and I was crying, the last picture we took before Dust left. I always kept this with me. I smiled at the happy memories we had and slowly fell asleep.

I wake up in the morning and pushed my self to get out of bed. I hate mornings, I just wish I can sleep just a bit more but I'll be late by then. I took a quick shower and ate a toast dipped in ketchup. I was packing up my school home work that I forgot to pack last night when a knock on the door was heard. I stopped, I'm not expecting anyone. Who could that be? I swear if this is Dad and he's planning on bugging for the whole week, I'm gonna jump out of the window! I opened the door slightly to peek and see who was outside, I sighed in relief when I saw that it was just Killer. I put my hoodie on and put the hood to cover my face. I opened the door and greeted Killer. "Heya Killer, what bring you here?" I said. "Good morning Classic! I thought that I should just walk with you since we live close to each other. And I could probably do this every morning." He said the last part quietly so I couldn't hear it. "You shouldn't have bothered but ok. Just hold on for a sec." I said and got my stuff and walked out the door. I locked the house and went to Killer. "Ok now let's go." I said and my usual grin was plastered on my face. Killer smiled and we both took the path towards school. We enjoyed each other's presence as we crack some puns and joke about laziness. We finally arrived at the school gate and I was about to enter when Killer suddenly pulled my hand. "Nightmare and the others are over there." He pointed and I squinted my eyes to see. We walked towards them and I greeted them good morning. Do they always wait for each other before entering the school? "Ey buddy, how come you're with Killer?" Dust asked. "He wanted to stop by my house and accompany me to go here." A casually replied and leaned on the wall Dust was leaning on. I think I saw Horror's face frown for a moment but when I looked he was just chatting with Error. Maybe I just imagined it. "K then buddy! Lezz go!" Dust cheerfully said as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me into the school. I chuckled at his actions and just followed his lead. The other followed but Horror walked up to me. "Mornin'." He greeted and I gave him a confused look. "Good morning to you too." I said. "Why did you cover your face again? Stop wearing that hood." He said with frown. "I don't like people staring so.. uh... Does it bother you guys?" I'm not sure what to say or what to do. "Well no.. It's just..." Killer trailed off and didn't finish his sentence but then I heard a murmur from Error. "Don't hide that pretty face of yours from us..." I didn't hear it properly, I only heard; hide and face. "Pardon, what were you saying?" I wanted to know. "NOTHING!!" He suddenly blurted out, that caused both Killer and I to flinch. He hid his face with his hands and curses were coming out of his mouth. "Please show us your face, please." Dust did a puppy dog eyes but I just laughed at him. "You know that won't work on me right?" I said, Dust groaned but the I felt something slimy on my forehead which sent shivers to my spine. A tentacle suddenly pulled my hood down, revealing my face. I stopped on my tracks and glared at Nightmare. I did my best to be scary and made eye glow. This only caused Nightmare to laugh. "Ugh.... I hate you guys." I said playfully. I stomped my way to our classroom and slammed the door open, the others following me while laughing their bones off. There weren't many students in the classroom yet but they looked at me, shocked. Not because of my face reveal but because of the five maniacs following my behind. I walked my way towards my seat but Yansy wasn't there. I wonder why she's not here yet....