Chapter 14

I went out of my room and the guys were all over my house. Like... ugh! I can hear Horror in the kitchen. Killer just got out of the bathroom. Dust was on the couch and Nightmare!... Where is Nightmare? Error is gone too. "Ugh hello?! What are you all doing?" I screamed at them. "Making ourselves feel at home." I was shocked to heard a response from nowhere. It was Nightmare, I'm sure of it. But where is he? I looked up and flinched when I see him hanging on the ceiling with Error.... damn. What do I do with these guys... "Alright! Gather up everyone! Join Dust over there and I'll be with you in a sec! If you don't follow I'll kick you all out." I said and went to my drawer, fetching out my big round glasses then walking back to the living room. They were all there, but Horror, Dust and Killer were sprawled on the floor and Nightmare took up the big couch. Error was on my bean bag. "Now let's settle this. Why're you all here? The real reason." I said seriously. They didn't say anything except for Killer who readily answered. "Starbucks!" He exclaimed. And I was... "What?"

Third Person's POV

The smallest of the bunch was confused. "We're going to Starbucks and we think that you should come along." Killer explained. Sans made an expression of realization that made the other laugh. Dust frowned and shoved Killer's face away. "I thought that you should come along." He put a lot of emphasis when mentioning himself making Horror look at him in a strange way. "Yeah whatever, you and your best friend can go ahead without us." The glitchy skeleton on the side who kept grumbling to himself just spoke. "Now why would we do that?" Sans intervened and laughed like he said something so hilarious. "Come to think of it, I wanted to get a part-time job there. Maybe now is the right time." The small guy said out loud. Nightmare narrowed his eye at him before shaking his head. "Get ready and we'll go." The goopy monster commanded him and Sans saluted like a soldier before marching to his room to get decent clothes. And by decent I mean just his hoodie. In the mean time. The other monsters that were left in that room decided to roam around the house. Horror stumbled across Sans' book bag and there he saw his phone that went missing. He was shocked to find it there.

As Sans came downstairs, Horror decided to approach him. "Hey Sans. This is my phone. Why'd you have it?" He asked. Sans was already wearing his hoodie and was looking at Horror. "Oh that. I think I accidentally took it with me and I kept forgetting that I have it so there you go. Sorry for the inconvenience." Sans shrugged but the tall monster with a missing part of his skull new that Sans was being sincere with his apologies. "Meh, no probs I guess. As long as I had it back." He stuffed it in his pant pocket and straightened his fluffed hoodie. "We better go." Horror ushered them to the door and they all went outside. "You guys start walking, I'll look the doors." The small skele with pink slippers turned and locked the door. "Hah, we ain't walking. We're taking Error's car." Dust laughed and put his arm on Sans' shoulder. He turned to see a pretty black car with blue and red lines. Obviously Sans didn't know what type of car it is. Or what not but he sure new that it's an expensive car. "Get in the car you slowpokes!" Error yelled from the drivers seat and Horror and Killer just laughed at him before buckling themselves in. Nightmare got in the front seat and Dust sat with Horror and Killer at the back. Now Sans was left standing outside. Before, the car was just perfect for all of them since there were two seats in the front and three adult could fit in the back. Sans could squeeze in with them but they would be... like canned sardines. "Uhmm." Sans looked at Error questionably as he was trying to figure out where he should sit. "Ugh, I should've brought my car instead." Nightmare rolled his eyes but no one seemed to mind him. "You can sit on my lap." Horror suggested calmly making everyone look at him in shock and confusion. Dust made a face, glaring at Horror before turning to Sans who was sweat dropping. "Or you could sit on mine instead." Sans sighed in relief and nodded. "Sorry Horror, but I think I'd be more comfortable with Dust for now." He smiled apologetically. "No probs, I get it." Horror didn't seem to care and Dust just stick out his tongue at him. Sans got in and sat stiffly on Dust's lap. Error kept glancing back at them making Sans look away. "Why are you so stiff bud? Relax." Dust forced Sans's shoulder to relax. His shoulder slumped and he finally leaned back to Dust's chest. "Good." He commented. The ride was fast and they all chatted except for Sans who chose to be quiet and just listened to their conversation. I mean pun session.

"Ok we're here." Error's glitchy voice said. "Get your ass out of the car." He ordered. "I don't wanna get up." Sans groaned. He somehow ended up lying his head on Dust's lap and his body on Horror and Killer's. Dust flicked his forehead playfully making him squint his eyes at him. "Come on buddy. We gotta go. The Drama Queen said so." Dust joked while the other two stayed silent and waited for Sans to get off them. Dust got out of the car and came face to face with Nightmare who was watching them all along with a weird grin. "Holy Jubilies!" Dust flinched back in surprise. He held his chest dramatically and said, "You scared me there boss." Like he was out of breath. Hearing this, Sans rolled off of Horror and Killer's lap. "Carry me peasants." He ordered when he was on the car floor. Horror and Killer looked at each other with a smirk before grasping both his the arms and legs. Sans lifts his head in confusion and tried pulling himself off them but they just drag him out of the car before swinging him back and forth three times, counting. "One, two, THREE!" On the count of three, they threw Sans to the direction of the others. He wasn't able to scream out of shock and he was just flying in the air with wide eyes. A second later, he was caught by Nightmare's tentacle. So shocked that he just lied there stiff and holding onto one of the tentacles for dear life, trembling. Error was laughing his skele butt out with Dust. It wasn't helping.