Chapter 7

Third person's POV
Killer was about to say something when he was interupted by a loud screech. They turned to look at Nightmare who jumped up the tree and literally cling on it with his tentacles supporting him. They were all so confused but Error suddenly screamed colorful curses and also climbing on the tree. Sans realized that water were being splashed everywhere from the ground as he quickly got up and joined the two on climbing on the tree. The others who were left in the ground scrambled up to their feet and quickly did what the others did. "Damn water sprinkler." Nightmare hissed at the pain where the water hit him. Sans looked at the others confused on why Nightmare was acting like that. "Heh, water burns the octopus." Error stated with insult towards Nightmare. "How ironic." Killer said sarcastically. Sans made an Oh sound as he processed the information. He then mouthed to Horror the words 'how does he take a shower?'. Horror fake coughed loudly, signaling the other to not question it as he himself doesn't know. The others looked at them confused on what they were whispering about. "Why haven't I notice that there were sprinklers here in the first place?" Sans muttered to himself as Dust chuckle. "So we're just gonna stay here and not attend the rest of the class?" Killer asked. "It's not like we did attend them anyway." Horror snorted at him. After a minute, the sprinkler stopped doing it's job and the others finally hopped back down to the ground but Nightmare. He sighed and decided that he can't stay at the tree forever. He stepped on the wet grassy ground only to hiss and he swiftly ran to the nearest hallway where the ground is concrete and isn't wet. Sans giggled a bit girlish for his liking once he saw Nightmares behaviour but quickly put a bony hand on his mouth to silence himself. ".... It's been so long since a last skipped classes." Sans sighed in disappointment to himself but he also felt happy for it. His lazy smile never left his face. "Well prepare your bones because it's gonna happen more often." Dust said with a smug grin. "Bud, you never changed." Sans replied with a chuckle. They all started following Nightmare, going out of the campus. All classes was already finished anyway and they can all see the students running around the hall trying to go home as quick as possible to relax or do their homework. "Dust where are we going?" Sans asked as they walk down the street, Nightmare is the one leading them. "To the Starbucks at May Street, Killer suggested it to us Yesterday." Dust shrugs and Sans looked at Killer who was looking quite excited. Horror slowed down and was now walking beside Sans. "I can carry your bag if ya want." He casually said which shocked Sans. "N-no need, I can carry it on my own." Sans nervously chuckled and Horror just looked straight forward. "If you say so." He said but didn't leave Sans' side. They arrived in front of the cafe and entered it, it was pastel pink themed and light blue decorations which looked good for Sans. They all ordered and got a table for 6. Killer ordered Christmas cookie Frappuccino topped with caramel drizzle and raw sugar and some cookies, Error got Ferrero Rocher Frappuccino Topped with hazelnut drizzle, Sans got Cadbury Creme Egg Frappuccino Caramel syrup and fries with a bunch of ketchup, Dust got Butterbeer Latte with whipped cream and salted caramel bits, Horror got a burger and Dragon Frappuccino top with whipped cream and purple sprinkles, Nightmare got Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino 2 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup. Nightmare only ordered his because Killer thought the name was cute and he wanted Nightmare to try it.

_________________________

Sorry this chapter is short, I'm busy with projects and Exams are coming on the early week of January.