Chapter 5

Classic's POV
Laying limp on the ground was a monster kid. He's one of my classmates who sits next to the brown haired human. The sight was awful, he was beaten to pulp. The one who did this to him was standing in front of him, giving him a death glare. He was one of Killer's friend! His other friends was there beside him, not seeming to care at all. I can't stand just looking at the poor monster kid and not doing anything to help. I can't see the face of the man who did this because he was wearing a hood similar to mine but darker in color. I tried to walk out of the crowd to call the teachers for help. All the others here aren't even helping and they're just interested in the show. Before I could turn to get away, I saw a glimps of the hooded skeleton. I stopped on my tracks and tried to look harder. I squinted my eyes and stepped closer, then I saw it. His heterochromatic eyes, I know those eyes anywhere. I just couldn't believe it, I didn't notice but I dropped my books and now the other students are looking at me. He stopped and looked at me, irritated and confused. I walked closer and some of the other students were yelling at me to get out of the way or else I'll be like the kid on the ground, but I couldn't care. My SOUL was aching and I felt tears roll down my cheekbone. The others couldn't see me crying because of my hood though. I stepped closer to him and he was about to punch me when I cupped a hand on his cheekbone. The others sure was shock and him too. He slapped my hand away, I was expecting that. I didn't care, he growled at me. The others were just waiting for the beating to begin and his friends was just staring. I could see on the corner of my eye that Killer was concerned though. I removed my hood and revealed my face. Students were shocked to see me crying but he was just weirded out. "Dust? Bud?" I spoke, unsure if it was him. His eyes widened I said my nickname for him. He didn't respond, I was starting to feel nervous. No... this isn't him... I was just assuming again... I said sorry and turned around. I pulled my hood back again and was about to start walking away when my arm was suddenly yanked and I was dragged away from the crowd. I was stumbling and I looked to where I came from but I couldn't see the others anymore. Suddenly, we stopped. No one was around this place. I turned around to see who dragged me here, expecting to see Killer. I was shocked to see him. He pulled my hood off of my face and hugged me. I was frozen on my spot. Once I recovered from the shock, I hugged back. "Bud, it is you." I said, trying to wipe off my tears that was blurring my vision even more. I couldn't see the tears streaming down his face. "Buddy... I missed you so much." He said as he pulled away from the hug. "I missed you too." I said and finally able to wipe my tears away. "Don't ever leave me again." I demanded playfully as we both chuckle. "It's been so long! You don't know how I wanted to go back to you and just leave my parents but I just couldn't. I'm sorry for leaving you." He said as he held my hand. "It's ok now. Atleast we saw each other again." I said. He walked towards a big tree and sat on it's roots, taking me with him. We just relaxed there for a good couple of minutes before he spoke again. "Hey buddy, I wanna introduce you to my new friends. You can introduce me to yours too." He said as he looked at the sky. I looked at him and stared at the ground. "Sure, I would want to meet your friends. But I don't have any friends." I said which shocked him. "What? What about that other girl skeleton you always hang out with?" "She's kinda not my friend. She said she only 'acquaint' and not make friends. You were my only friend, bud. I didn't make friends since you left me." This took him back. "I-- I'm sorry buddy.... If only I knew it was you since you first came here. I would have embraced you in a tight hug and tell you those bad puns that I reserved for the day we meet again." I blushed at his words. "Hehe, that's so nice of you. I wasn't even expecting you to be in this city." I said. "Heh, yeah. My parents decided that I should have my own house and move out. I went back to our old town last year. I searched for you, but the people there said you moved out and they didn't know where. I lose hope, I wasn't expecting to see you ever again but now here you are." He said and smiled at me. "Hey bud, we're still the hoodie buddies right?" I smiled playfully. This made him laugh. "Of course." He said as he chuckle. I rested my skull on my arms and I didn't notice but I started to fall asleep.....

Meanwhile...
"Where the heck is Dust?! He just ran off with that guy!" Error asked Horror, annoyed. Nightmare and Killer were keeping quiet and just waited for their friend to come. The monster kid who was beaten by Dust was excused and was resting on the infirmary. Few minutes has passed and the teacher arived and was already discussing lessons but Dust still wasn't there. Three skeletons were absent for the period and no one knew where they were because there was no excuse letter that was handed to the teacher. Nightmare, Error, Killer, and Horror decided to search for Dust after this period.