~1~

"Ugh, I really don't wanna go to work today, but I have no choice," Taehyung sighed as he got out of bed.

It's been six months since Jungkook's death, and it's been a year since Jimin died, and of course he can't forget S.Mon. He's been able to get through that harsh phase in his life with the help of Joy, and appreciates it dearly.

He yawned and headed to his closet, grabbing his clothes and getting dressed quickly. He grabbed his phone along with his wallet, and out he went to work. Taehyung loved breathing in the fresh, cool air whenever he was walking to work, though today they sky seemed cloudy, as if it was gonna rain.

"Huh, good thing I brought a jacket," Taehyung said as he picked up his pace to get to the market faster.

Once he got to the market, he quickly got into his employee uniform, and spotted Joy putting some canned foods on a shelf. He walked over to her and decided to help her.

"Oh, hey Taehyung!" Joy said cheerfully. "I'm glad you're finally here, I was worried you were gonna get stuck in the rain."

Taehyung chuckled, "Are you sure you didn't just want me to help you stack the cans?"

Joy laughed nervously, "Well, this and that...heh.."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at his friend, grabbing some cans and starting to stack them. Then, a certain bell-sound was heard, the two workers recognizing the sound as it was the bell that would sound when the market's door opened. They turned to see two customers walking into the store, the two chatting away happily. Taehyung and Joy turned back to the shelf, continuing to stack the cans. The two customers were talking rather loudly as they scanned the store aisles, and the conversation didn't really appeal to Joy and Taehyung until...

"Hey, did you hear about that maniac, Jungkook?" one of the two customers asked.

"Yeah! I can't believe it! I'm pretty scared, to be honest," the other customer answered.

"He could still be out there," the first customer added. "Though, I wouldn't be surprised if he was, he's totally crazy!!"

Taehyung's heart sank...what the hell was going on with Jungkook...HIS Jungkook?!

"Yeah, I wouldn't be the least surprised, either," the second customer responded. "Especially with that substance doctors found not too long ago. Y'know, the one you could supposedly inject into yourself, and you won't die."

Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing, he was so confused. He wanted to cry, scream, and get his questions answered all at the same time. Once the two customers left the market, Taehyung turned to Joy.

"You heard all of that, right?" Taehyung asked Joy with a lump in his throat.

Joy nodded sadly, "Yeah, I can't believe it. Jungkook...could still be alive?!"

Taehyung shook his head, now with tears streaming down his face. "No...I saw that police shoot him...I saw him fall to the ground...I felt his heartbeat stop...I saw him get buried at his funeral!!! No way he can be alive! No. Way!"

Joy hugged her friend tightly to calm him down, "Calm down, Tae. It's okay, don't get so worked up about this."

Taehyung sobbed into her shoulder, "But I l-loved him, Joy! I-I r-really did!!"

Joy nodded and rubbed his back with sympathy, "I know, TaeTae, I know."

Once their shift was over, they parted ways for the day. Taehyung walked home, sadness still visible on his face. He heard thunder over him, feeling rain drip on him. He flipped up his hoodie, thrusted his hands into his pants pockets, and walked home crying once more. Once he got home, he was soaking wet from all the rain. He got a clean change of clothes, changed, and laid on his living room couch. He started thinking about what he heard that day at work once again, tears forming in his eyes once more.

Tears fell from his eyes, "J-Jungkook...i-if you really are still a-alive," he sobbed. "P-Please...come back f-for me!"