~5~

"Though, the lab isn't very far from here," Jungkook said. "We should go there first, shouldn't we?"

"Sounds good to me," Seokjin smiled. "I'll bring my gun, you guys should bring some sort of weapon, too."

"I have my knife, I don't know about Taehyung, though," Jungkook said as he held his boyfriend's hand tightly.

"Well, I'm not exactly violent," Taehyung said sheepishly. "I've never really wanted to kill anyone..."

Jungkook planted a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek, "It's okay, babe. Just hide behind me, okay?"

Taehyung nodded and smiled, his cheeks a dusty pink of embarrassment.

"Aww~ Aren't you guys so cute?" Seokjin gushed. "You guys are absolutely adorable."

"Ah, shush it, hyung. Let's just get going," Jungkook smiled.

The younger of the three led the other two out of the bar, and to the van. The three got into the vehicle, and drove away from the bar.

"So, how far is this lab, Jungkook?" Seokjin asked the boy as he sat behind the driver's seat.

"It's actually a nearby place here in Busan," Jungkook explained. "That's how I got to steal some Chemical Cisk years ago. That's why I can't be killed."

Taehyung sat in the passenger's seat, shaking nervously as he held Jungkook's hand tightly. "So..you really want to bring Jimin back to life? And S. Mon, of course."

Jungkook nodded, "I told you, I felt bad that I killed Jimin. I knew it was horrible of me to do, even if it was for you.."

Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat, he didn't want to cry anymore, but he loved what his boyfriend was doing. Even if he was a criminal, Jungkook was his criminal.

To keep from crying, Taehyung decided to switch the subject, "So, Seokjin? What's with that scar on your left cheek?"

"Oh, this? This was a scar this bastard left on me," Seokjin chuckled. "This guy told me to assassinate him for a good price, and the dude got a pretty good scratch on me before I shot him in the head."

Taehyung shuddered, "Damn, must've been hard being an assassin, huh?"

The elder shrugged, "Nah, it wasn't exactly that hard. I just needed a well-paying job, and killing people brought me pleasure back then. Though, that pleasure soon came to an end, and I got a job at that stupid ass bar."

Taehyung nodded, "And you two really grew up together?"

Both Seokjin and Jungkook nodded, "Yup."

"Though once Jungkook turned sixteen and left Busan, I felt so alone," Seokjin said. "He was my closest childhood friend, and the rest of our friends moved to the U.S."

"And why did you leave Busan, Kookie?" Taehyung asked curiously.

Jungkook's breath hitched and seemed to tense up, "Well, that's a story for another day.."

Taehyung felt confused, but nonetheless ignored Jungkook's response and simply nodded. Soon, the van pulled up to a large driveway in front of a huge laboratory. Taehyung was about to get out of the van when Jungkook tugged on his sweater sleeve.

"Taehyung, I want you to stay here in the van," the boy stated.

"What?! Why?!" Taehyung exclaimed in shock.

"Because this is too dangerous for you, and I don't want you to get hurt," Jungkook said.

"But-"

Seokjin put his hand on Tae's shoulder, giving him a look of understandment. "Listen to Jungkook, Tae. He's only looking out for you."

Taehyung gulped and nodded, "Okay..go on ahead.."

Jungkook pecked his boyfriend's lips, "We won't be long, baby."

The two boys exited the van, leaving Taehyung in the silence of the vehicle with only his thoughts..