~15~

Exhausted wasn't even the word to describe what the whole group was feeling. It was about 1:00 a.m., and they were still recovering from everything that had just happened.

"So, at the end of all this, you guys were chased by a whole group of cops??!!" Joy exclaimed angrily.

Everyone in the room hung their heads in shame, and nodded. Joy facepalmed, she couldn't believe she was in a room filled with idiots who had run away from the law.

Though suddenly, Taehyung stood up, clenching his fists.

"We did this for their own good, Joy!!" Taehyung yelled. "Yoonji and Hoseok have hearts, too! Anyway, after all of this, we're not going to commit any more crimes! They're all changing for the better!!"

Joy rolled her eyes, "Oh please, Tae. I know you care for these guys a bunch, but you should've let them serve their time in prison! It would've been for the best!"

"You don't know them like I do, Joy!!" Taehyung rebuked. "Maybe if you got to know them, you'd say the same!!"

"Maybe so, but.." Joy's voice trailed off, looking towards Jimin. "Jimin, you're brought back to life, and decide to become a criminal?! How could you?!? I thought highly of you!"

Jimin's lip quivered, his eyes welling with tears. He tugged on Hoseok's shirt sleeve, and hid behind him. Hoseok sighed, petting Jimin's hair, and soothingly rubbed his back.

"...I-I'm sorry, Joy," Jimin sobbed. "But this was only one t-time!! I won't do it again! I'll be g-good! I promise!!"

"You better!" Joy cautioned. "I don't want you being dragged into becoming a criminal."

"Shut up, Joy!" Taehyung screamed.

This anger he felt, why would his other best friend be scolding them like this?? Taehyung's finally happy to have everyone back, but Joy wasn't supporting his happiness. Jungkook stood up and dragged Taehyung back to his chair.

Jungkook then looked up at Joy, tears beginning to form at his eyes.

"Look, Joy," Jungkook mumbled. "You should leave for now, please..."

Joy sighed with frustration, grabbed her bag, and walked out without another word. Once she was gone, Taehyung burst into tears.

"I-I'm sorry, everyone!" Taehyung cried. "I'm r-ruining everything for you guys! I'm s-sorry! Very sorry!"

Jungkook lifted his chin up so that he could make eye contact with Taehyung, the brown-haired boy staring at him with a puzzled look.

"Listen to me," Jungkook said. "You don't need to be sorry. You didn't do anything, nor did Jimin. The rest of us are to blame, since we're the real criminals here."

"B-But," Taehyung stuttered. "Y-You guys aren't going to commit a-any more crimes, r-right?"

Jungkook sighed and stared down at his feet, "Well, that depends, TaeTae."

"On what..?"

"...It depends if my father's still out there."

"He is."

Everyone turned to look at Jin, who was the one that just spoke up.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Kookie...your dad's still out there," Jin continued. "I found out he was still alive about a year after you left Busan. I knew before then that he escaped prison, but I wasn't sure if he was still alive until I heard a few customers at the bar talking about how he was still alive. Apparently he owns a strip club in one of the smaller joints of Busan, now."

"Jin, why the fuck didn't you tell me sooner?!?!?!" Jungkook exclaimed angrily.

"Well, I didn't want to make you upset when you came back with Taehyung!" Jin hissed. "Anyways, I knew that if I did tell you then, you would've wanted to go after him right then and there!"

"That's it!" Jungkook yelled.

"Tomorrow we go off to Busan to find that bastard!!"

---

"Boss!!" a skinny boy exclaimed, running through a pair of curtains that covered a small, private room.

There, a tall, muscle-built man with black, lower-cut hair, designer clothing, sunglasses, and a cigarette that hung at his mouth was sitting on a velvet couch with two very attractive women on either side of him.

The man took the cigarette out of his mouth, and blew out a cloud of smoke, "What the fuck do you want, Youngjae?! I'm busy!"

Youngjae sheepishly bowed towards the man, "Sorry, boss, but you have to know about this!"

"Which is???"

"There's another police case from Seoul!" Youngjae babbled. "Apparently Jeon Jungkook and his psycho-ass gang broke two criminals out, and killed one prisoner!"

The man gasped, but smirked soon after, "He must be with Jin, for sure."

"Correct, sir!" Youngjae replied. "Jeon Jungkook is with Kim Seokjin and a few others! And since he's with Jin, he'll for sure tell Jungkook that you're still alive! He could come for you next!!"

The man stood up, towering over Youngjae, the smaller boy cowering and trembling uncontrollably.

"Oh, he can come for me next," the man smirked. "But he won't kill me, he's too weak for his old man. Now, get back to work, Youngjae."

Youngjae nodded, the fear becoming visible in his eyes, "Y-Yes, Mr. Jeon!!"

With that, Youngjae scurried out of the room to get back to work. Mr. Jeon walked over to the window of the room, the bright light of the moon showering his face.

"I'll be waiting...son..."

so, how are you guys liking this book? it's sad to say that in a few more chapters, this book will be over. I just hope you guys are liking it as much as the first one, hopefully it gets just as many reads :) anyways bye for now, love you all!! <3