~3~

Taehyung was completely speechless, his supposedly dead boyfriend was sitting right in front of him. Taehyung couldn't look away, Jungkook finally smiling at him and brushing his fluffy, black bangs out of his eyes.

"Well?" Jungkook smiled. "Aren't you going to say anything?"

Taehyung threw his arms around his boyfriend, crying into the younger's chest.

"J-Jungkook..." Taehyung sputtered. "I m-missed you so m-much!"

Jungkook giggled and hugged Tae back, "I know, babe. I'm sorry I kept you waiting."

Taehyung pulled away and lightly slapped Jungkook's cheek, "Yeah! You should be! Why did you keep me waiting?!"

Jungkook's smile faded and started fiddling with his thumbs, "Um, I can't explain that now. Though, once we're far from here, I'll explain everything."

"Wait, what?! Why are we trying to get far from here?!" Taehyung asked nervously. "I still have a job, I still have to pay for my apartment rent, I still have friends here!"

Jungkook swallowed hard, "Look, I know this'll be hard, but we have to get far from here. I don't know if we'll come back, but we just have to escape for now."

As much as Taehyung was confused, he just nodded, trusting Jungkook. Jungkook smiled and started the car, driving off down the road. Taehyung held his boyfriend's hand tightly, happily but because he was also very nervous.

"Jungkook, where are we even going?" Taehyung asked after about half an hour in the car.

"We're going to a special place in Busan," Jungkook smiled. "A place where one of my very close friends are, and he's going to help me do something."

Taehyung nodded, "What's his name? And what are you guys going to do?"

"Well, I kind of have to convince him first, his name's Seokjin," Jungkook explained. "We both grew up together, and he's like a big brother to me. He was a high-class assassin back in the day."

Taehyung gasped, "Really?! Geez, all of your friends are criminals, including you!"

Jungkook chuckled, "He was one of those assasins you'd hire to kill someone, and for a good price, too. If you offered Seokjin less than $100,000 to kill only one person, chances are he'd take you out, too."

"Wow, I'm already scared of this Seokjin guy," Taehyung gulped.

"Don't worry, as long as you're with me, he'll see you as a friend," Jungkook smiled. "But the reason I have to convince him to join me on this mission is because he left his assassin life behind. He said he no longer found any good in killing people for money."

Taehyung nodded, but was also a bit worried. Who could Jungkook possibly want to kill? And to do so, why would he need Seokjin's help? Though, he didn't want to drown Jungkook with all of these questions, so he kept quiet. After another hour or so, they finally reached Busan.

"So, where are you gonna find Seokjin?" Taehyung asked.

"He works at a local bar, he's a bartender," Jungkook told him. "It's not far from here, so we're almost there."

After a few more minutes, they finally stopped in front of a small bar. Jungkook and Taehyung got out of the van, and walked inside. The place was illuminated with many neon lights, every single table full of people enjoying beer or a cigarette. Some people were so drunk, they were either on the floor sleeping, drinking at unhealthy amounts, or just fucking on the tables.

"Well this place surely is...something special..." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook chuckled, "Yeah, it is. Now let's find Seokjin."

Taehyung looked over at the counter, only one bartender was serving drinks. The bartender was a tall man with broad shoulders, having black hair and plump lips. He looked like a pretty normal guy, the only thing making him stand out was a huge scar he had on his left cheek.

"Um, could that be Seokjin?" Taehyung asked and pointed at the man.

Jungkook smiled, "Yeah! He's the one!"

The two walked over to the counter, and the bartender immediately smiled.

"Jungkook!! I didn't think I'd see you ever again after I heard a cop shot you!!" Seokjin exclaimed.

Jungkook smirked, "You didn't think I was gonna die that easily, did you, Seokjin? You don't look any different from the last time I saw you."

Seokjin shook his head laughing and looked up at Taehyung, "Is this your boyfriend? Kim Taehyung, is it?"

Taehyung gulped and nodded, "Yup! My name's Kim Taehyung, n-nice to meet y-you, Seokjin."

Seokjin looked confused, "Are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost."

Taehyung chuckled nervously, "N-No, just seeing a high-class assassin like you in front of me makes me feel astonished."

"Ah, I see. So you told him, Jungkook?" Seokjin asked the bunny boy.

Jungkook smiled, "I mean, he was gonna learn one way or another."

"So, what are you doing here? You don't come over to Busan for nothing, so I'm guessing you have things to do," Seokjin proclaimed.

"Yeah...I need your help...and it'll be dangerous..."