~12~

It was about 12:00 in the afternoon, and Jungkook was still talking about how he was going to get Agustina and Hope out of prison. Of course, everyone else was in on the plan, but they felt like Jungkook was just stressing himself out.

"He's been talking about this for the past four hours," Taehyung mumbled to Jimin, the blonde boy smirking at his comment.

Jin yawned as he shared a popsicle with Namjoon, "We're leaving at 10 p.m., right?"

Jungkook nodded, "Right! Once we break into the asylum prison, we find Agustina and Hope's cells, run outta there with them, and off we go."

"And, we're coming back here, right?" Taehyung asked.

"Correct, TaeTae," Jungkook smiled. "I hope that's okay with you."

"If it's for them, anything's okay," Taehyung said confidently.

"Now, I don't wanna drag just anyone into this mess," Jungkook started. "And what I mean by that is dragging the fairly innocent into the criminal life."

As he was saying this, Jungkook looked straight at Jimin, who could barely even look him straight in the eyes.

"Jimin," Jungkook said. "Are you sure you want to be dragged down with us to save those two?"

Jimin bit his bottom lip, fiddling with his thumbs for a little while. But finally, he stood up from his chair, and put on a confident face.

"I'm sure, Jungkook," Jimin stated. "I'm ready to go through all of this to help you guys."

Jungkook wore a bittersweet face, but smiled from ear to ear, "Alright then, it is your choice, after all."

Jimin wasn't kidding. He already forgave Jungkook for killing him a while back, he technically repaid for doing so by bringing him back to life. Even though he still had feelings for Taehyung, he felt good knowing that Jungkook was treating him right. Besides, he wanted to get to know the rest of the gang, so he was ecstatic knowing he'd soon meet Agustina and Hope.

He was doing this for the group, and partly for himself.

After his long-ass talk, Jungkook joined Jimin and Taehyung at the table. He sat down next to Taehyung and pecked his cheek sweetly, to which Taehyung giggled to. Jimin couldn't help but feel third-wheeled, especially when he still liked Taehyung.

He still remembered that night...

The night he lost his virginity to Taehyung...

He remembered how amazing Taehyung made him feel, how loud he moaned his name, how much he wanted Taehyung to make him release-

"Jimin?" Taehyung said, waving his hands in front of a daydreaming Jimin. "Earth to Jimin, are you okay??"

Jimin finally snapped out of his dirty thoughts, and managed a big smile, "Yeah, what's up?"

"Jungkook was just telling you about how he was still sorry about what he did, and it seemed like you dozed off!" Taehyung exclaimed, pouting and crossing his arms.

"A-Ah! I'm sorry, J-Jungkook!" Jimin apologized, bowing repeatedly towards the boy. "I didn't mean to be rude, I-I just ended up thinking about s-something, and I lost track of the conversation!"

Jungkook nodded, thinking for a bit before rising from his chair and grabbing Jimin's hand, "Let's talk, Jiminie."

"Wha- AH!!"

Before he finished his sentence, Jungkook dragged the boy towards a bedroom, leaving Taehyung in confusion.

"Weird," Taehyung said to himself, though nonetheless left them to talk.

---

"So tell me, Jimin," Jungkook started as he sat on the bed, next to the blonde. "Do you still like Taehyung?"

Jimin started shivering, looking down at his lap, and nibbling at the sleeves of his sweater.

He shrugged, "N-No...I don't..."

Jungkook stared and smirked, "I know you're lying, Jimin. I can tell just by looking at you."

Jimin got up and clenched his fists, "I don't like Taehyung!!!! I don't!"

"Woah there, someone's getting feisty," Jungkook said smugly.

"I'm not into Taehyung! Not anymore! All I am...is...the best friend..."

Jimin's voice trailed off, falling to his knees as he began to cry.

"F-Fuck..." Jimin said quietly as tears began to trail down his cheeks.

Though, Jimin was then surprised when Jungkook knelt down, and embraced him tightly. Jimin had no other choice but to wrap his arms around Jungkook, crying into his shoulder softly.

"I-I'm sorry, Jungkook!" Jimin cried. "I'm so s-stupid! I know you g-guys are dating n-now! But I w-won't steal him f-from you! I p-promise!"

Jungkook pulled away, wiping Jimin's tears away.

He then scoffed, "Why are you sorry, Jimin?! I should be the one that's sorry. I literally killed off your relationship with Taehyung, and that's unforgivable. I'm truly sorry, Jimin. I shouldn't have done that."

Jimin hugged the younger once more, "It wasn't your fault, Kookie. You didn't know how else to love, you thought this would be the only way to win Taehyung's heart. I can forgive that, especially when you brought me back to life."

They pulled away from each other and gave each other reassuring smiles.

Jimin extended his hand out, "Let's just be friends from now on."

Jungkook smiled, accepting Jimin's hand in friendship, "Yeah, let's be friends."