~9~

Silence.

"W-What..?!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed. "You want to kill your dad?!?!"

"Yeah..I do," Jungkook said bluntly. "I want to kill him for those years of agony he gave my family. For killing my little brother and my mother. For traumatizing me. For making me the fucking jackass I am today."

"But, how are you going to kill him if you don't even know where he is??!! Or if he's even alive!"

Jungkook shrugged as his fingers grazed the bandages Taehyung had put on his injuries, "I don't know, but I swear that I will. I swear!"

Taehyung was stunned, he had never seen Jungkook like this. He had never seen him so...passionate. So mature.

So...truthful.

Taehyung finally clenched his fists and looked at his boyfriend straight in the eye.

"Jungkook, I'm gonna help you."

Jungkook whipped his head up in surprise, "What?!?! No! You can't!! It's too dangerous! I can't drag you into the life of a crim-"

The brown-haired boy but his finger up to Kookie's lips to shut him up.

"You dragged me into this life months ago, you can't do anything about it now."

He put his finger down and left Jungkook stunned, his jaw touching the pits of hell and his eyes looking like they were ready to fall out of their eye sockets.

"Wow, you want to help me that bad?" Jungkook soon asked after snapping back into reality.

"Mhmm, I do," Taehyung smiled.

"Wow...thanks."

After sharing a laugh, the two boys fell asleep in the back of the van, cuddled up together as they were now ready to take on what the rest of their life had to offer.

In the morning...

"WAKE UP, LITTLE SHITS," Jin screamed at the two young boys, who were still fast asleep.

The two jolted up in fright that someone had found them, soon realizing it was just their Hyung.

"Goddamnit, Hyung!" Jungkook yelled as he sat up properly. "Why do you have to wake us up like that??"

Jin giggled, "What~? It's fun!"

Taehyung sat up and stretched, "Good morning, Hyung!! Try not to wake me up like that next time."

Jin patted Tae's fluffy brown hair, "Anything for you, TaeTae."

"Hey! How come you treat Taehyung better than me??!!" Jungkook screeched.

"No reason~" Jin snickered as he pinched Tae's cheek sweetly.

Though he was confused, Tae gave in to his Hyung's sweet gesture, while Jungkook crossed his arms and pouted at the sight.

"Right then!" Jin exclaimed. "Are you gonna inject Tae and I with that chemical or what? I'm not planning on dying."

Jungkook's face brightened up and dove towards the case and syringe, "Right!"

The black-haired boy proceeded to open up the case, taking out the glass container that had the strange, green liquid inside. He opened the lid and put the tip of the syringe into the liquid, watching closely as the syringe sucked the chemical into it. After taking in a certain amount, he put down the container and turned around to the other two.

"So, who wants to go first?" Jungkook asked as he held up the syringe.

Taehyung gulped and hid behind Jin, who patted his head softly.

"I'll go first," Jin volunteered.

"Roll up your sleeve," Jungkook ordered.

The elder rolled up his shirt sleeve, Jungkook approaching him and suddenly stabbing the needle into Jin's arm.

"OUCH!!" Jin yelped as he watched the younger inject the green liquid into his arm. "Will this actually work..?"

Jungkook gave his Hyung a look that made the elder feel stupid, "If I didn't die all those times, then of course it works, dumbass."

Jin rolled his eyes, rolling his sleeve back down once Jungkook was done.

"Alright, you ready, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked with a reassuring smile.

Taehyung stared down at his lap and twiddled his thumbs, "W-Will it h-hurt..?"

Jungkook pecked his boyfriend's lips and held his hand, "I'll let you hold my hand while I do what I gotta do."

Taehyung was about to agree when Jin interrupted.

"If you hold his hand, you won't be able to inject the chemical into him right," Jin said. "I'll hold his hand so you can do it right."

Taehyung smiled at Jin while Jungkook just gave his Hyung a glare, but nontheless said it was okay. Jin grabbed Taehyung's hand as Jungkook rolled up Tae's shirt sleeve.

"You ready?" Jungkook asked with a small smile.

Taehyung nodded, the younger slipping the needle into his soft skin. Tae winced, it did hurt a bit, but he kept thinking it'd soon be over. His grasp on Jin's hand became tighter, his Hyung not minding at all.

"It'll be over soon, Tae," Jin reassured him.

Taehyung nodded, noticing that Jungkook was giving Jin a death glare as he continued injecting him. Once he was done, Jungkook took the needle out and pulled away.

"Do you guys feel any different?"

Jin and Taehyung shook their heads.

"Not really," they both said in unison.

"Good, because you're not supposed to," Jungkook smirked. "It's supposed to feel normal, it's not supposed to have any side effects. But, you're now unable to be killed or die."

Taehyung threw himself onto Jungkook, "Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much, baby!!!"

Jungkook kissed his cheek and wrapped his arms around Tae's waist, "Of course, TaeTae."

Jin rolled his eyes at the two, "So, where are we going after this?"

Jungkook stared him dead in the eye, a mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

"The graveyard."