~4~

"I need you to help me free my friends from the asylum prison," Jungkook said.

Both Taehyung and Seokjin's eyes widened, this was news they didn't expect.

"And also, I need you to help me get into a lab to get some Chemical Cisk, so I can inject those two with it as well as possibly you and Taehyung," Jungkook continued.

"Woah, woah, woah," Seokjin interrupted. "You want me to help you do all of that shit?! I could get killed!! Besides, I left my assassin life behind, I'm done hurting people."

"But hyung, they're my friends! I can't leave them to rot in a fucking asylum prison!!" Jungkook whined. "I don't want them to suffer in there anymore! Please hyung!!"

"Wait, you want to break Agustina and Hope out of prison?!?" Taehyung asked with shock.

"Correct," Jungkook said. "Oh, and also, I heard Chemical Cisk could also bring people back to life. Doctors tried this on a dog's dead body, and the dog was instantly revived. Maybe it'd work with people too. I want to repay for what I did back then, and bring Jimin back to life. I'll even revive S. Mon for sure!"

Taehyung stared right into Jungkook's eyes...did he just say...that Chemical Cisk...could bring people back to life....and that he'd use it...to bring Jimin back to life?!?! Taehyung was so speechless, having his boyfriend alive was already amazing, but the fact that his best friend could still live, too?! It was all so overwhelming.

"Jungkook," Taehyung mumbled. "You'd...bring Jimin back to life if you got your hands on more of Chemical Cisk...for real?"

Jungkook nodded, "What I did was wrong, I shouldn't have murdered Jimin just to win your heart. I'm truly sorry, Taehyung...so sorry."

Taehyung hugged his boyfriend tightly, crying silently, "It's okay, baby. You already won my heart, but I want my best friend back, too!"

"Aww, you two are so cute together," Seokjin gushed.

"Shut it, hyung," Jungkook chuckled. "So, are you joining me or not, hyung?"

Seokjin stared down at his feet for a moment, "But, I don't want to hurt people anymore..I don't find happiness in it anymore."

"Please hyung! I can't do this alone, and I have to free my friends! Please!!" Jungkook pleaded.

Seokjin huffed and nodded, "Fine, but you owe me."

"Deal."

Seokjin reached into his back pocket and pulled out a gun. He fired at the front door, which got everyone's attention.

"You all have ten seconds to fucking get out of here or so help me nobody in this entire planet will find your bodies ever again!" Seokjin yelled.

With that said, everyone filed out of the bar as Seokjin counted down from ten. The manager of the bar came out looking furious.

"Jin?!?! What the fuck did you do?!?!? You chased away all of my customers!!!!" the manager screamed.

Jin walked over to him and hit him on the head with his gun, making the manager faint.

"Sorry dude, I quit," Seokjin smirked.

Taehyung was hiding behind Jungkook the whole time, "Wow...this guy really is scary..."

"Nah, this is normal for him," Jungkook implied.

Seokjin turned back to the other two, "So, when are we heading to this prison?"

Jungkook smirked and shook his friend's hand.

"Tonight."