~8~

"You see, when I was younger, I grew up in Busan, so did Jin. Like I told you before," Jungkook explained. "When I was little, I lived in a completely normal family. Mom, Dad, a little brother, and me."

"Oh, that sounds nice!" Taehyung chirped as he cleaned another one of Jungkook's cuts.

"Well, it was," Jungkook sighed. "When I turned four, my parents divorced because my father had become abusive. And honestly, I'm not even mad my mom hated my dad."

"Oh, why?"

"My dad was a huge dick. He'd come back from work, drunk, and so out of line. He'd sometimes come back from the bar at 3 a.m. and once he saw my mom, the woman who'd be worried sick and stay up late to wait for my father, he'd beat her senseless. My mom would still worry about him even if she hated him. She'd sleep in me and my brother's room to escape his abuse."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Kookie," Taehyung frowned as he intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's.

"That's not all," Jungkook growled, his voice becoming more and more furious. "That bastard would never even be there for us when we needed him most. Whenever we needed money to eat, he would use all of that money up at the fucking bar. When we needed to buy new clothes, he was never there. Whenever we needed him to be a father when my poor grandmother was dying at the hospital. He. Wasn't. There."

"Then what happened?" Taehyung asked softly, trying to calm his boyfriend down.

Jungkook inhaled and exhaled to calm down, "Well, he usually wouldn't hurt me or my little brother, but one night he just came back so fucking drunk..."

"That he killed my little brother AND my mother."

Taehyung's eyes widened, his grip on Jungkook's hand becoming tighter, "My God...I'm so sorry..."

Jungkook shook his head as his eyes became as clear as crystals, "When I saw him kill the ones I loved, I grabbed the phone to call the police. He tried hurting me too, but I didn't let myself. I kicked him right in the balls, and he fell to the ground. What made that easier was the fact that he was drunk, so it was easy. After I called the cops, they came to take my dad away, as well as the bodies of my mom and brother."

At this point, tears were already streaming down Jungkook's cheeks, trying his very hardest to hold back the rest of the tears.

"After all of that, I packed my things to go live with Jin, but when I was packing, I looked through my dad's old stuff to see if he had anything I could take. The only thing I found in his things that I actually liked was this bunny mask," Jungkook murmured. "I knew Jin and his family were all criminals, so if I was going to live with them and be apart of the crime, I needed something to cover my true identity. And just because I had a mask that belonged to my dad didn't mean I had it to remember him, I only had this mask to what I interpreted as 'nothing like my father'."

Taehyung nodded in understanding, "So, living with Jin and his family is what got you into the crime scene?"

Jungkook nodded once again, "Yeah, but I was MUCH worse than him and his family combined. Whenever we'd go out to commit crimes, I was usually the one that ended up in the news, in the 'Beware' posters, in the cases for the asylum police."

Taehyung cringed, "That must've been hard, turning into the spotlight criminal."

"Heh, I guess you could say that," Jungkook snickered. "But since I wasn't exactly shown how to love and instead I was shown how to hurt people at an early age, I guess it became easier to be a criminal than loving someone..."

Taehyung felt urged to ask, "...Is that why...you killed Jimin..? Because you didn't know how to make me love you..?"

Jungkook gulped and hung his head in shame, "..Yes, Taehyung. That's why I killed Jimin...I didn't know how to make you love me."

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's chin up to face him, pulling his boyfriend in for a kiss. Their lips crashed up against each other, moving in perfect synchronization, Jungkook pulling Taehyung onto his lap once again.

Taehyung pulled away slowly and smiled, "I still may be sad that you killed my best friend, but it wasn't your fault. You didn't know how to love, and you feel guilty about it. So please, Jungkook, don't hold that against yourself."

Jungkook smiled his cute bunny smile, "That's why I'm gonna bring Jimin back to life, to make up for it, and I'm gonna bring S. Mon back, and we're breaking Agustina and Hope out of that hell hole."

Taehyung nodded, "Didn't you say you were going to inject the rest of us with that chemical?"

"I did, and I am," Jungkook said, his face going back to a more serious look. "I don't want anyone else I love to die. I really don't."

"Mm, what about your dad? Do you know what happened to him after all those years?"

"Once I turned sixteen and told Jin I was leaving Busan to go to Seoul to gang up with Agustina, Hope, and S. Mon, he told me that he heard something about my dad breaking out of prison, I was so angry. I just drove off to Seoul after saying goodbye to Jin, so angered that my dad could possibly fucking break out of prison," Jungkook hissed.

As Taehyung cleaned up the cut on Jungkook's cheek, he felt shivers go down his spine, "So, when you left Busan, you didn't even know if he was actually still alive or not?"

Jungkook shook his head, "No clue. But..."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "But what?"

"But that only makes me want to kill him even more."

oof the story's only gonna get better, ladies and gentlemen <3