~14~

"TaeTae!" Jimin yelled from the top of the fence. "Catch me! I can't get down by myself.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, everyone else was already on the other side of the fence except for Jimin. He was the only one that was struggling to get down.

Taehyung help up his arms, "Hurry up, Jimin-ah!"

Jimin nodded, quickly jumping off of the fence into Taehyung's arms. Taehyung caught him instantly, placing Jimin down on the ground gently afterwards.

"Thanks, Tae!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Are we gonna get on with this or not?" Jin asked impatiently, tapping his foot in a quick pace.

"Right, let's go!" Jungkook ordered, leading the group towards the closest exit of the building.

Surprisingly, the exit they were going to use wasn't guarded by any sort of security, so this was perfect.

"Alright, Namjoon," Jungkook said. "You're going to stay out here to stay on look-out. Meanwhile, Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, and I will go on in to save Agustina and Hope. Is all of that clear, everyone?"

"Why do I have to stay out here by myself?" Namjoon whined.

"Because I trust you being the best look-out anyone could EVER ask for!" Jungkook said sarcastically.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and sighed, "Roger that."

Jungkook smirked, "Everyone else, let's get a move on. Jin, stand behind Taehyung and Jimin while I'm in front."

"Alright then!"

Jungkook pushed open the exit door, two cops suddenly turning, and using their guns to start shooting their way. Jimin and Taehyung ducked behind Jin.

Jin chuckled, "You guys are still scared even though you guys can no longer die?!"

Jimin and Taehyung still couldn't believe they were invincible, they had to see for themselves. Soon, a bullet struck Jungkook in the chest, Jimin and Taehyung gasping.

Jungkook groaned, "Oh, that kinda hurt."

He smirked as he grabbed the bullet in his chest, and yanked it right out, "Too bad it wasn't enough."

The cops stared in fright, turning around and running as fast as their feet could take them.

"Oh hell no you don't," Jin shouted, shooting the two cops right in their membranes.

The two boys behind him cringed, "Ew, Jin-Hyung that's gross."

Jin shrugged, "What? I had to."

"Oh, Jungkook, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, approaching Jungkook gently.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. My shirt's just covered in blood, but the wound is already healed."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's chest, it was true. Yes, the bunny boy's shirt was covered in blood, but his wound was no longer there.

Taehyung stared in awe, "Wow...that Chemical Cisk really can pull us through anything."

"Alright guys, let's go separate ways," Jungkook insisted. "That way, we'll find Agustina and Hope a lot faster. Taehyung, go with Jin, and look for them on the right side of the prison. Jimin and I will look for them on the left side."

Taehyung nodded, running up to Jungkook for a quick peck on the lips, "Be careful, baby!"

Jungkook smiled, "I will, babe. I promise."