~13~

"Are you guys ready to go?" Jungkook asked the group.

"It seems like we're all ready," Namjoon said as he glanced at everyone in the room.

"Jungkook, what about your mask?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend.

"Oh right!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Where did I leave it??"

"Here, catch," Jin smirked, grabbing the bunny mask, and throwing it towards Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, catching the mask, and putting it on immediately.

"Okay, I've got my mask, my knife. What else..?" Jungkook pondered. "Oh! Namjoon, do you have your knife?"

"Always."

"And Jin, do you have your gun?"

"Who do you think I am? Someone's that's always unprepared?"

Jungkook chuckled, "And Taehyung, do you have Hope's bat and Agustina's gun?"

"Affirmative, Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung declared playfully, puffing out his chest to look tougher.

Jungkook ruffled Tae's hair, "Good, TaeTae. And Jimin, you just stay with Taehyung during all of this, okay?"

Jimin nodded, "Yes, sir!"

"Alright then, let's go," Jungkook said, beginning to open the door.

But what they didn't know was that on the other side of the door, Joy was about to knock. Everyone saw her and froze, she did, too.

Joy stared long and hard at the group of dangerous-looking boys, "Um...what's going on here?!?!"

Taehyung ran towards the door, "Joy! What are you doing here so late at night?!?!"

"Well, I WAS going to check up on you! Though turns out I'm interrupting something worth knowing about. So if anything, the real question is, what are you guys doing?!?!" Joy yelled, the sass being visible in her tone.

"We're...going to Busan!" Taehyung exclaimed, faking a smile and excited tone. "Yeah! That's what we're doing! We're going clubbing in Busan, that's it!!"

"With a bunch of criminals and weapons?" Joy replied, raising and eyebrow and putting her hands on her hips. "I'm not buying it. Plus, you told me what you were planning on doing yesterday on the phone."

Quickly, the whole group pushed past Taehyung, out towards the exit of the building.

Taehyung sighed and patted Joy's shoulders, "Please, don't call the cops, Joy."

With that, Taehyung raced towards the group to get a move on, leaving Joy with her conflicted thoughts.

"Aish, goddamnit, Taehyung!!!" Joy yelled, kicking at the wall.

"Can you shut the fuck up??" one of the neighbors growled from their door. "I'm trying to sleep!!"

Joy sheepishly brushed off the neighbor's words and walked straight into the apartment, shutting the door behind her.

"I'm going to wait for those idiots here," Joy said to herself. "They may need me."

---

As they drove to the asylum prison, Jimin couldn't stop shivering.

"This will be my first time breaking the law," Jimin mumbled. "What if my parents find out? They'll definitely be disappointed in me! What about you, Tae? Do your parents know?"

Taehyung shook his head, "My parents don't know how technology really works, so they don't keep up with the news, and since they live in Daegu, they have no idea about what's going on around here."

"Wow, lucky you," Jimin said, staring down at his lap. "If my parents find out, I'm dead meat."

Taehyung put his arm around Jimin's shoulders, "Don't worry, Jimin. It'll all be okay. I promise."

"Taehyung's right, Jimin," Jin said. "As long as you're with us, you'll be okay, and we'll all come out in one piece."

"Are we there yetttttttt~?" Namjoon whined, kicking his feet in the air.

"Aish, you're so impatient, Hyung," Jungkook said with an irritated tone. "Keep asking that and we'll all go back to calling you S. Mon."

With that, Namjoon shut his mouth for the rest of the ride. The others chuckled at his actions, admiring how good Jungkook was at intimidating others.

Then, the van stopped.

"We're here," Jungkook said, stepping out of the van soon after.

Everyone else soon got out, seeing a huge building in front of them. It was fenced off, the steel-wire fence being extremely tall.

"We're supposed to climb all of that?!?!" Jin exclaimed.

"I never said this was going to be easy, so yes," Jungkook replied.

Jungkook took a deep breath, and started climbing the fence.

"Let's go."