~6~

"Look, this hall's empty," Seokjin whispered to Jungkook.

"Perfect," the bunny boy smirked.

The two quickly and quietly walked down the lit hallway. They knew better than to believe they were alone in the laboratory, so they had to watch out for scientists and security guards in every direction of theirs.

"So, where the hell are we supposed to find this chemical you're talking about?" Seokjin asked.

"In a room called the Examination Room," Jungkook stated. "I know where it is, just follow me."

"Jungkook, look out!" Seokjin yelled.

Jungkook turned around and saw a guard who was about to knock him out.

"Hell no," Jungkook smirked and drew his knife to the man's neck, blood immediately spilling along with a corpse falling to the floor.

"Wow, fearless, I see?" Seokjin murmured as he continued to follow the younger boy.

Soon, the two reached the Examination Room. They could hear voices on the other side of the door, so they had to plan what they were going to do. Quickly, the two barged in, startling the scientists.

"All of you, if you don't get the fuck out of here in the next three seconds, you're all gonna be rolling in a pool of your own blood," Jungkook threatened.

The scientists glanced at the two and their weapons, and immediately ran out the door.

Jungkook smirked as Jin stared at him in awe, "You're quite the scary type, Jungkook. No one dares to mess with you."

"That's just the way I like it."

Jungkook approached a small case the scientists had on the table, carefully and cautiously opening the box. Inside, there was a small, glass container with a green liquid in it.

The bunny boy smirked, "That's exactly what we need, Chemical Cisk."

Jungkook closed the container and took it into his hand. He looked around him some more, his face showing that he was looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" Jin asked skeptically.

"I'm looking for a syringe."

"Why?"

"To put the chemical inside and inject you guys with it, dumbass."

Jungkook looked around some more, locking eyes with some cabinets near the entrance. He walked towards them, opening them one by one until finally..

"Aha!" Jungkook exclaimed as he went to grab a syringe from the third cabinet. "This is exactly what I needed."

"Okay great," Jin said in a sort of pissed off tone. "We gotta leave before something else happens."

"Oh c'mon, Hyung," Jungkook chuckled. "What else could possibly happen-"

But before Jungkook could finish his sentence, the two heard sirens from outside the building.

Police sirens.

"Shit," Jin murmured. "They called the cops on us."

Jungkook's face suddenly turned into one of anger in a matter of seconds. The face you'd see on someone oh so protective of someone. The face of someone who was having their loved ones made fun of right before their eyes.

"Taehyung's out there." Jungkook growled. "We gotta get outta here, before they find him."

With that, the two ran out of the room towards the exit.

---

"So oneeee lasttttt timeeeeee, I need to be. The one. Who takes your heartttttttt~" Taehyung sang out of boredom as he waited for his precious boyfriend and Hyung to come back.

He felt like he had been in that van for eons, he just couldn't wait to see the two walk out of those doors so he can throw his arms around his cute baby and kiss his sweet lips-

As Taehyung was thinking about all of this, he suddenly heard something coming towards him.

...P-Police sirens??...

Sorry I've been gone so long :( I've had so much to do and I just couldn't wait to get back to this book. I promise you I'm working hard on this book and this will eventually turn out great! :) Thanks for the patience and I love you all!! <3