~7~

Jungkook and Jin were running as quickly as their feet could take them. They weren't planning on getting caught tonight.

No way in fucking hell.

Jungkook was way ahead of Jin, he was worried about Tae. He didn't want anything to happen to him. As they were getting closer and closer to the exit, the police sirens were getting closer as well. But before they could reach the exit, two security guards stood in front of the exit, ready to get the two criminals.

But oh, these two were prepared.

"Jin, your gun!!" Jungkook yelled.

As he ran, the elder took his gun out from his back pocket and shot at the guard in front of him. He got him right in the chest, the guard falling to his knees as he winced in pain.

Jungkook could handle the last one. He dropped the case and syringe, took his knife out, and tackled the guard.

"Jin!" Jungkook yelled once again. "Grab the case and syringe, and get outta here!!"

Jin stopped running and started in disbelief. "B-But, what about you?!?!"

"I've got this!" Jungkook yelled as he continued to strangle the security guard. "Just grab what I told you and get the hell outta here! Taehyung will need you!!"

Jin gulped as he grabbed the case and syringe, he looked towards the bunny boy one more time, and ran out of the building towards the van. The sirens were certainly getting louder, the police were getting closer and closer.

He slid the van door open, only to be greeted by Taehyung, who threw his arms around him into a hug. Though stunned by the action, Jin gently wrapped his arms around the younger's waist.

Suddenly, Taehyung pulled away from his Hyung, looking sort of embarrassed.

"I-I'm sorry, Hyung," Taehyung stammered. "I thought y-you were Jungkook."

Jin slightly smiled, "It's fine, Taehyung. I get it."

Taehyung saw that Jin was holding a case and syringe, "What's inside the case?"

Jin smirked and ruffled Taehyung's coffee brown hair, "Chemical Cisk."

Taehyung's face brightened, "You guys did it!!"

But suddenly Taehyung felt confused, "Wait, where's Jungkook?"

Jin shrugged, "He was fighting off this security guard, and told me to leave to the van to protect you."

"Protect me? Protect me from what?"

And that's when he saw it, three police cars pulled up to the side of the building. Numerous officers got out and pointed their guns at the van.

One police officer got closer, "GET OUT OF THE VAN AND PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

This scared Taehyung, his baby was still out there, even though he now knows Jungkook can't die. He started having flashbacks from months ago.

When Agustina and Hope got caught.

When S. Mon committed suicide.

When they shot the one he loved...the one who also faked his death for the sake of not being thrown into prison.

"I'm going out there to fight them off," Jin stated.

As he tried to leave the van, Taehyung tugged on his sleeve.

"Please Hyung...don't go.." Taehyung begged, his voice becoming very shaky.

Jin gave the boy a soft look, "I've gotta go out there, for Jungkook's sa-"