BRIGHT ROAD

We'll slip out of this useless party

 So, baby? Let's go!

Cast off things like this worthless reality

And I'll rock you to a world just for us two!

Ranmaru Kurosaki - BRIGHT ROAD

You were seven years old coming from a known wealthy family. Your parents always drag you everywhere and you did not like to be drag around by your parents. Whether it was business related or not, you simply want to stay at home. 

Since you are travelling a lot, you were never sent to school but always have home tutors. And with many home tutors also meant no friends to make.

This time they drag you into a party as they are hoping to find a fiance for you. You are put in a maroon strapless dress and your parents were showcasing you in front of sons who also come from wealthy families such as the Jinguji's and the Hijirikawa's. 

None of them really interested you. You thought Ren is a big flirt because after introducing himself, he went back to flirting with other girls. Masato is nice to you however, he was very serious about everything and you didn't like that.

One family after another, they kept introducing your families. You were very bored at the point and wanted to escape from your parents. While your parents were talking to the Kurosaki's, you were introduced to their 10-year-old son Ranmaru who is wearing a black suit with a maroon tie.

"Hello, my name is [Y/N]. It is a pleasure to meet you." you bow and Ranmaru's parents were amazed by your politeness. "Hello, my name is Ranmaru. Nice knowing you." He didn't look at you. "Where are your manors." His father lightly slaps him on the back of his head while smiling nervously.

His father made Ranmaru face you and bow to your parents. "Oh my, your son is really handsome and tall. It would be nice if [Y/N] can marry him when they get older." Your mother said and Ranmaru's mother chuckles. 

"We'll see about it." She said. The parents were talking to each other leaving you with Ranmaru. "Hey you, do you want to leave this party?" He asks you. You want to leave but your parents will be disappointed with you.

"Sorry but I can't, they will not be happy with me leaving." You said. "So what? They are busy talking to each other so why not?" He did have point. "Hmm, fine let's go." You answer and he smiles.

He takes your hand and takes you outside of the balcony. There seem to be no one but you and Ranmaru. "Why did you want to leave the party?" You ask. "I thought it was boring. I didn't even want to go in the first place." He shrugs.

"Me too! I am sick of my parents dragging me everywhere they go." "I guess you don't like these kinds of parties then. Why don't you talk to your friends?" He asks. "Well, I don't any friends.." You said quietly.

 "Do you not make friends?" Ranmaru asks and you shook your head. "Then I will be your first friend." He declares and immediately, your mood lights up.

"Hey, can I call you by a nickname? I always wondered what it is like to call someone by their nickname." Ranmaru chuckles, "Sure." "Then I am going to call you Ran-chan." You smile.

"Ew, that sounds cute." Ranmaru makes a disgusted face. "Hey, that came to my mind first." You pout and he laughs. "Fine, you will be the only one I will allow someone to call me by that name." 

"Otherwise, I will call you by [Nickname]." This made you happy. Having your first friend and being able to call each other by nicknames. "Oh my God, that's where you have been [Y/N]!" You turn to see your dad at the entrance. That went downhill.

"D-dad..." You stutter. "Come on let's go home, we have good news for you." He walks to you and pulls you away from Ranmaru. "Goodbye Ran-chan!" You quickly wave goodbye and he waves back at you smiling. "Good night [Nickname]." 

On the way home, the good news your parents were talking about is that your fiance is no other then Ranmaru. You were happy that it wasn't Ren or Masato. The two families met each other again and this meant that you were going to meet Ranmaru. 

As you walk into the Kurosaki residence, the family was there greeting you. Your eyes landed on Ranmaru and he smiles back at you. Soon you were excused to Ranmaru's room to play while the parents talk about future events.

 "Hey Ran-chan, what does it mean that you are my fiance?" You ask innocently. "It means that you are going to get married to me." He said while he flips a page of his book. "But I thought you have to fall in love with your partner first then you get married."

Ranmaru places his book down and walks to you. "Are you in love with me?" He asks and you shook your head. "I don't even know what love is." You said. "Well from what I heard from my mom, love is the need to be beside that person for the rest of their life. You also share kisses and hugs with each other."

"So do I have to be in love with you when I am going to be married to you?" You ask and Ranmaru nods. "How do you think your parents are in love?" "I don't know, they share that kind of affection with each nowadays." You answer.

"I will love you [Y/N]." You look at him in the eyes and your cheeks start to blush. "Me too Ran-chan. I will love you too." You hug him and he hugs you back.  After that, you had dedicated to being there for Ranmaru because of love. 

After a few years, you got married to your fiance Ranmaru living in a mansion. Later on, you found pregnant and Ranmaru was happy to start a family with you. Now you are at that phase where you are always craving food. One night you wanted to eat a banana at 4 in the morning. 

"[Y/N]... why are you eating my bananas?" Ranmaru asks while rubbing tiredness out of his eyes. "It's not me, the baby wanted to eat." You said while taking a bite out of it. "Maybe he or she will love banana's like you." You smile and your outgrown stomach. 

"I guess so." He kisses your cheek while hugging you from the back. "Thank you for staying by my side [Y/N]." "You're welcome Ran-chan." 

A/N: HELLOOOO

I know later on Ranmaru's family company's goes bankrupt but in this chapter, I didn't want to include it or else it would kind of become like a part 2 of this scenario.

I hope you understand and thanks for reading~~~