TRUST ☆ MY DREAM

The truth is, I want to treasure you even more, but

I still can't control the volume of this awkward love... But I love you!

Ottoya Ittoki - TRUST☆ MY DREAM

You and Ottoya have been dating for a few days now. Ottoya is a sweet boyfriend but what the main issue is that he avoids you. Whether you are trying to say good morning to him or talk to him, he runs away from you.

So many of your friends have been questioning about his behaviour. They ask him for you about it but he just turns red and leaves them with no answer. "[Y/N]," Your friend Tokiya said. "maybe you should break up with him." "Wha-I don't want to! There must be a reason why he's acting like that." You said.

"But he just avoids you. Are you sure you want to still date a guy who hasn't even talked to you since your relationship started?" Masato asks. He did have a point. But what made you guys start to date?

Flashback

It is your first high school year You were lost in the hallways looking for the gym before the opening assembly starts. Somehow you end up in the school's garden and you have given up.

Sighing in defeat, you notice a red hair student wearing headphones, humming to the song he is listening to. You didn't want to ruin the moment but he notices you staring at him and he blushes.

"O-oh sorry for disturbing you. I was wondering if you knew where the school gym is..." You ask nervously. "Uh... I don't know..." He answers. You both stare at each other but soon a smile comes to your faces. "Sorry, I'm just lost. This is my first year at this school." You said.

"Oh me too. I was lost and I gave up." He chuckles. "I'm [Y/N] [L/N], what's your name?" You ask. "Ottoya Ittoki. Nice meeting you." He takes out his and you shake it. "You too. I hope we become friends." You said.

From that point, you started to hang out with Ottoya during your first year. Later you guys made new friends with Tokiya, Masato, Natsuki, Syo and Ren because the seven of you guys are in the same class. 

After a few months, you were told by Tokiya to go to the school's garden after school. Being confused, you went after school and see Ottoya standing. "Ottoya what's wrong?" You ask as you approach him. "I uh, gosh how do I say this?" Ottoya mumbles and he suddenly slaps his cheeks.

"Are you good? You don't act like this." You question his behaviour. "Well you see, I know we have been friends since the first day of high school and you are a great friend. And I really think that uh..." His face starts to become red. "Are you sick?" You ask and Ottoya shakes his head. 

"What I want to say is...I-I like you [Y/N]..." Ottoya stutters with his face being red. "Me too." You smile. "Really!? I thought you like Ren. Cause of how close you guys look..." He said quietly and you chuckle. "No, you dummy. Since the day we met here in the garden, I have fallen for you..." You said. "You too?!" Ottoya exclaims. "I guess we were meant to be." He smiles.

End of Flashback

"No Ottoya is not like that. I will ask him after school." You said. "Well good luck with that." Ren ruffles your hair. You chuckle. "Can you guys help me?" You ask and they nod. "We will do anything to help our friend." Syo grins and you smile. "Thank you, guys."

School ends after a few hours. Natsuki drags Ottoya out of his classroom and to the school garden the place where he first confessed his feelings for you. You see Ottoya standing there wondering what is happening until you show up in front of him.

"[Y-Y/N]... What are you doing here?" Ottoya said with some blush on his cheeks. "I want to ask you why you have been avoiding me for the past days... Am I not good for you?" You ask. "N-no that is not the issue!" He puts his hands up in defence. " I am just awkward and shy. That why I've been avoiding you. I never felt these emotions and its kind of scary." He said.

"Really?" You ask. "Yes really. I really want to treasure you [Y/N]." Ottoya answers and you smile with tears in your eyes. "Thank goodness." "Ah! Don't cry!" Ottoya starts to panic but he pulls you in a hug. "You know [Y/N], I really love you," Ottoya said. "Me too Ottoya." You smile hugging him back.

Behind the Scene

"Alright give me the money, Natsuki and I won the bet," Ren said. "Wait, I was never part of this bet." Syo defends himself. "Shut up, we all agreed." Tokiya sighs in defeat. "It's nice to win~" Natsuki cheers. "How much did we bet?" Masato asks.

"You guys have been placing bets behind our backs?" They turn around to see you and Ottoya standing there. "Well, you see..." Tokiya sweats. "Yeah what great friends you guys are." You turn and walk away. "You guys can't be like this." Ottoya sweat-drops. "Look at you being hesitant of just wanting to give a hug to your girlfriend," Masato said.

"Guys, it took me four days to try okay?" Ottoya whines. "Also running away from her whenever she wants to talk to you," Ren said. "That is no way to treat a lady like that." He shakes his head with disappointment. "I suddenly got nervous whenever she wants to talk to me."

"I don't know how you are going to survive on dates. But don't you dare leave her." Syo warns. "Yeah, or else we will beat you up." Natsuki threatens. Ottoya gulps as he is getting scolded by his friends. "I-I'll try my best..." Ottoya sighs in defeat.