SOUTHERN CROSS WALTZ

Let's dance to the evening crescent moon, my princess

On a stardust chandelier

True smiles, true tears

"I love you" is all that can be found

Natsuki Shinomiya - SOUTHERN CROSS WALTZ

You and Natsuki are star crossed lovers. How the two of you met was love at first sight at a party hosted by the Jinguji family. The families you both come from very hate each other for a very long time. Both families are very powerful and are feared by other families.

Every night you and Natuski will sneak out of your family's house to meet each other. Your maid is the only one about you meeting him. As for Natuski, the captain of the army knows about you. The place you meet is the abandoned gazebo that is located between your houses. You have been meeting Natsuki in secret for a few months now.

"Natsuki are you there?" You whispered holding onto your cloak. "I'm here [Y/N]-chan." Natsuki walking out of a bush. You run into his arms and he hugs you tightly. "How are you?" As you mumble in his chest. "I'm great [Y/N]-chan. I brought something for you." He lets you go and you both walk over to the table underneath the gazebo.

"What is it?" You ask. "Baked goods I baked today!" He opens the container and you can see the pastries are bubbling? "Do you want one?" Natsuki offers. "N-No thank you." You kindly reject. "Okay then. I tried giving one to Syo-chan today and his face started to turn green. I wonder why..." Natsuki ponders.

"Um, how was your day today?" You ask. "Oh, today was boring without you of course!" He chuckles. "My father was looking at potential candidates and asked me which girl woos me. But of course, I want to be with you." Natsuki smiles at you and your cheek was flushed.

"How was your day?" He asks. "My mother was scolding how I should be more ladylike. I mean what's wrong with learning sword fighting from my older brother?" Your answer. "Maybe she just wants the best for you. As a future heiress of the [L/N] family, they worry about you." Natuski reassures you.

"I'll try to refrain myself then." You sigh. "Come over here [Y/N]-chan. I've always wanted to hug you." Natsuki opens his arms and waits for you. You hesitated a bit but stood up and walked over to Natsuki. He pulls you onto his lap and hugs you from behind. "T-this is embarrassing..." Your face becomes scarlet red.

"But you're cute [Y/N]-chan. I wish I can hug you all day and forget about the world." Natsuki rests his chin on your shoulder. You turn your face and give him a peck on the cheek. "Me too Natsuki-kun." Your reply. "My lady, it's time we go back." Your maid said.

"Tomorrow it's my birthday party so I'll try to come after it's done." Natuski releases you and you stand up. "Don't worry about seeing me. I'll do something to see you tomorrow." Natsuki follows suit. "But what if my father sees you? You will be killed in an instant." You said with worry. Natsuki leans in to give you a kiss on the lips.

"As I said, don't worry about me, I have a plan tomorrow. Now go to your maid, you have to back to your house right?" Natsuki smiles and you smile back. "You're right. Goodnight Natsuki-kun." You walk to your maid and leads you back to your house. "Goodnight [Y/N]-chan." Natsuki waves before walking back to his house.

The following day, everyone in the [L/N] house was running around, getting ready for [Y/N]'s birthday. Invitations were already sent out the week before and guests were making their way to the house. [Y/N] already knows that it is going to be her party but, what she doesn't know if this party is looking for potential finances for her.