RED HOT X LOVE MINDS

Come on, holding each other tightly, 

let's share a kiss sweeter than anyone else! So dangerous

Even though I've been injured by loving many others,

I've decided my final kiss shall be with you!

 Ren Jinguji - RED HOT X LOVE MINDS

You are the student council president of Shining Academy and your detested all boys in your school. Originally your school was a girl academy but it was soon decided to join with the all boy's school Starish High School.

When you were in middle school you dated someone but he backstabbed you. You caught him kissing your best friend on the day of your first date. Since then you swore to your self to never be in love.

One guy you really hate is no other than the vice-president of Shining Academy, Ren Jinguji. It is obvious that he got all the girls votes during the elections 3 months ago. How did he get the votes? Everything he does will always get the girls attention.

He tries to flirt with you and it annoys you like to the point where you want to punch his face.

But at some points, you have to keep yourself calm during meetings because you are the school president. There are some males in the student council and they always keep their boundaries but not Ren.

For the first event, it has been decided that the school will do a scavenger hunt. You said it will be an icebreaker for the students and the student council will be in part of it. The person who gets the most item will win a year-long of free food at the cafeteria.

When the student council was deciding what the items should be, the treasurer Tokiya thought about getting a signature from the president and vice president. This meant you are going to be chased around by everyone in the school especially boys.

You originally opposed the idea but everyone agreed on it so you lost. Now here you are, in front of the school with Ren next to you for the announcement. "Good morning Shining academy," He winks and the girls scream.

"Today we have a fun activity approved by the principle which is a scavenger hunt. The rules are simple, just collect the items and the student who gets the most item gets a prize." Ren passes the mic to you. "You guys have an hour to collect the items and to be back here in the gym. In 3, 2, 1... START!"

Everyone runs out of the gym to look for the items. "[Y/N]-chan, where should we hide?" Ren asks and you walk away. "I'm hiding from you." You made your way to the principle's office to hide there. Suspecting that no one will find you there.

"Oh my [L/N]-san, are you hiding from everyone?" The principal asks and you nod. "Can I hide underneath your desk?" You ask and pulls his chair out. "Be my guest. I will be outside to see how the event is going." You hide behind his desk while he walked out of his office with his cup of tea.

Okay, 45 minutes left and it will be over! You sit patiently and you can already hear students looking for you.

"Where is she?"

"Damn she is hard to find."

"No wonder she hates guys."

"Ren is consistently surrounded by girls."

You check your watch and now you have to wait for 40 minutes. All the sudden you hear the door open and now you are scared. What if it is a boy? Endless possibilities come to your head and made you nervous. "[Y/N]-chan?" You see Ren in front of you.

God dammit. "So this is where you have been hiding. I must say that you are kind of clever to hide here." Ren sits next to you but you shuffle away from him. "What do you want?" You ask ignoring his looks. "I just want to be with you. Is it wrong for me to hang out with someone?"

You scoff turning your head away from him. "Bullcrap, you are always playing with girl's hearts." "Hey, it's not my fault they always fall for my charms. How many minutes do we have left?" He asks and you check your watch. "35 minutes." You answer.

"So are we going to stay here until the scavenger hunt is done?" "That is what I am doing. You don't have to follow me everywhere." "What made you hate boys?" Ren asks you out of the blue. "Oh so now you want to hear my life story? Wow, what a guy." You said with sarcasm.

"No I am actually serious." You turn your head at him and see him looking at you seriously. You sigh and face your whole body at him. "Here we go, so I dated this guy back in the first year of middle school. I was in a different class then he and my best friend were in his class.

I would go to their class during break and eat lunch with them. They look close but I didn't care about it. My ex and I planned a day after 4 months of our relationship with our first date after our busy schedules. Me being the excited girl I arrived there early.

I waited for him in a cafe and I was surprised to see him kissing my best friend. They did it in front of me and I ran away from them. The next day I broke up with him and swore to myself that I wouldn't fall in love." You finish the story and look at Ren.

"So that's why you hate boys. That guy is honestly a douche. That is no way of treating a female" You nod. "I later heard the news of them two dating which broke my heart. After graduation, I enrolled in the academy so I can forget about boys until your school showed up." Giving him a glare.

"It is not my fault, blame it on the principals." You chuckle. "You're right." There is the awkward of silence between the two of you. "Can I ask you something?" You ask breaking the silence. "Sure, what is it?" Ran asks. "Why have you been treating me differently than the other girls? I know you are always surrounded by girls but you always try to get my attention."

"Do you not know what it means?" You shook your head and Ren chuckles. "It means that I like you, dummy." Your face starts to heat up and you turn your face away from him. "I don't believe it. You would say that to any girl you meet." You mumble. "Then do you think I would do this to any girl?"

A pair of lips suddenly fell on yours. Ren places one hand on your cheek and the kiss is sweet. He pulls you away and looks into your eyes. "I will say this again. I like you and I will stop flirting girls just for you." You blush from his sudden confession.

"You idiot..." You mutter and Ren chuckles. "[Y/N]-chan, looks like they are done with the scavenger hunt. Shall we go back to the Gym?" He stands up and offers his hand to you. "Sure." You take his hand and he pulls you into his arms. You feel your heart beating fast. Ren holds your hand and leads you to the gym.

I can get used to this feeling...