GREEN AMBITION

I swear it, I vow to surely grow stronger

So just call my name

From the bottom of my heart... I offer you my love

Cecil Aijima - GREEN AMBITION

You are a witch, isolated from the village below you. No one from the village dares to visit you because of the rumours of what you do. Some say that you will cast out a curse if they caught sight of you. Another rumour is you will kill them and create potions out of their bones.

Honestly, not all of them are true. You want to have friends but witches had a bad history with the village. Until one day, you got a visitor from the village below you.

You were drinking your tea until a voice interrupts you. "Hello? Is there anybody there?" A voice tries to call you out accompanied by some knocking on the door. You were hesitant about whether you should go out or not. It has been a few centuries ever since your last visit.

The banging on the door continues and you stand up to check who it is. As you peep through the hole you see a tan man who looks like he came from the village. "Is there anybody there?" The man asks again. "Go away, there is nothing for you here." You yell.

"Wait! There is someone there." You facepalm yourself due to the villager's idiotic behaviour. "Please, I need medicine for my sick mother. She is on her death bed and I came to you as my last resort." It has been a long time you've heard a request. So you open the door and the man's face lightens up.

"Come in and don't touch anything." You warn and went to your pot to create medicine. "May I ask what kind of illness your mother has?" You ask before getting the ingredients to make it. "Well, she has red dots all over her body and can't stop itching. Some parts of her body are bleeding because of how hard she scratches."

After listening to man's description, you start to create a lotion as a medicine. "Well according to your description, your mother is not dying so do not fret. She has chicken pox which can be contagious. I advise you to spread this lotion on her body for a week then she will be cured."

You pour the lotion in an empty bottle and hand it over the man. "How much will it cost?" He asks. "Don't worry about the price, it will be free for now." "Thank you so much!" He bows. "Now go and save your mom." You shoo him away but he resists. "My I ask what your name is?" He asks.

You were never asked about your name. All this time you were called "cursed witch" or "old hag". "My name is [Y/N] and yours is?" You ask. "Cecil." He smiles. "I'll be sure to update you with my mother's condition. I should get going now, bye [Y/N]!" With that, Cecil waved and left your house.

Ever since that first visit, Cecil has been visiting you talking about his village for months now. You would always make tea for him and every day will be a different tea. From your understanding, Cecil's mother is healthy and she thanked you for your medicine.

"I have known you for a few months now but I want to know something," Cecil asked while you place your cup on the plate. "And what is that Cecil?" You were curious about what Cecil is going to ask you. "Throughout your existence, have you ever fallen in love with someone?" He asked and you were surprised.

"No, why you do you ask?" You ponder. "While meeting you, I have fallen for you [Y/N]. So please let me be your first boyfriend." You are flatter with his words and you felt the same towards Cecil. "I'll be happy to." You smile and Cecil's face lights up.

"Oh my gosh! My friends are you going to be jealous!" You chuckle to Cecil's behaviour. "Well don't tell them I am a witch or else they're going to freak out." "Of course I won't. Well looks like I have to go now, bye!" Cecil waves as he made his way down his village.

A few months had passed and your relationship with Cecil has remained the same. Until the night you were discovered. "OPEN UP WITCH!" There was a loud banging sound on the door and you were hiding in the corner crying.

How could Cecil betray me? You thought. There was nothing you be accused of and Cecil promised that he will talk about you. Unless they had tracked Cecil's whereabouts. "Guys stop!" You hear Cecil's voice trying to convince the villagers trying to kill you.

"I am telling the truth! She is not an evil witch! [Y/N] did not force me into anything, she helped my mother who was sick." "SHUT UP CECIL! NO ONE ASKED YOU FOR YOUR OPINION!" He was pushed away by one of the villagers. "STOP IT ALL OF YOU!" You yell and time stopped around you.

You slowly walked out of your house to see a mob of angry villagers with torches and weapons. Yikes, thank god I stopped them. You turn to see Cecil on the floor and you are hesitant to touch him but knew it was going to be harder to leave.

"Cecil, thank you for loving me and taking care of me. It was fun being with you and our meetings but," tears starts to form in your eyes. "I have to leave now. I don't want to put you into more danger or risking your life for me. Just remember that I will still love you no matter what."

You give Cecil a kiss on his lips and then disappeared with all of your belongings. The spell faded and time resumed. The villagers were confused about what they were going and decided to head back. Cecil, on the other hand, remembered what you said to him. Just as he was about to leave, he felt something around his neck.

It was a black cat necklace and it reminded him of you. He smiles with sorrow because he knew for sure he will miss you. Till then, he swore to himself to never love anyone else but you.