chapter six

Camila's P.O.V.

As the car pulled up to my apartment building I could feel my nerves rising. I quickly thanked my driver and opened the car door. Walking up to the front double doors, I spun around as I heard my name.

"Hey, Cami," Y/N said, getting my attention, as she jogged over towards me. I looked up at her and could tell she was crying at some point tonight. Her eyes were red and puffy, he cheeks flushed.

"Hey. Were you crying?" I asked, lightly placing my hand on her cheek, caressing it with my thumb. I felt her lean into my touch, effectively setting a fire in my stomach.

"Uhm I talked to Kait," She explained. "We uh...we're no longer friends." Y/N explained with a sad smile.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I replied, sincerely. "Let's head up." She nodded in reply as I took her hand, leading us inside and towards the elevator. The ride up was filled with a comfortable silence. My thumb brushing Y/N's hand in hopes of comforting her. When the doors opened, I led her to my suite, before unlocking the door.

"Damn, Cami. Nice place," Y/N chuckled. I shyly thanked her, before removing my shoes and sitting cross-legged in the king size bed. I pat the empty side next to me, causing her to walk over and sit down as well. "So uh...what's up?"

Here we go. I'm just gonna rip off the bandaid. "I had a meeting today. After you left. It was really random but uh...basically I have to pretend to um..." I trailed off, my nerves taking over my speech.

"Camila...what is it? You can tell me." Y/N assured me, effectively calling me down some.

I took a deep breath before continuing, "I have to pretend to date this british guy named Matthew and I'll understand if you don't want to try again with me cause I know this sucks but—"

"Camila!" Y/N yelled, getting my attention. "Slow down. So you have to pretend to date him? Why?" She furrowed her eyebrows, cutely.

"Yes. Because I need to act 'straight'," I said, using air quotes.

"Wow. That's a whole new level of fucked up. But um...yeah I don't know. I mean yeah I'm a little nervous about you being that close with another guy while we're together after the Austin thing." She explained. Those damn butterflies went crazy at her casual mention of us together.

"I'm not gonna do anything Y/N." I stated firmly while looking her in the eye. I needed to her believe me.

She took a deep breath, running her hand through her hair. "You've done it before." she muttered under her breath.

"Y/N, I'm gay. Nothing will happen. With Austin I was drunk and confused and hurt." I told her as I grabbed her hands. The room was silent for a while, as Y/N sat deep in thought. "Please, Y/N...give me a chance." I pleaded.

Her eyes slowly came up to meet mine, as she bit her lip. I couldn't stop myself from looking at her full lips. She must have noticed as she cradled my cheek with her right hand, drawing me closer. Finally our lips met in a soft kiss. "I'm giving you one more chance, Camila. I'm trusting you. I was really broken after last time and I cant go there again." She whispered as she pulled away, our foreheads pressed together. I could see the lingering pain in her eyes and it killed me knowing that I was the reason for it.

"I promise." I whispered back, just as softly, before connecting our lips together again but this time with a little more force. I felt her kiss back with the same intensity. I swung my leg over her so I was straddling her waist.

A/N: SMUT WARNING

I felt Y/N's hands trail down to my butt where she squeezed, causing me to release a rather loud moan. I broke away from the kiss just long enough to remove my shirt. Y/N began trailing kisses down my neck to the top of my breasts. Her fingers were playing with the clasp around my back, silently asking for permission. "Take it off," I pleaded breathlessly. Without hesitation, she unclipped my bra and slid it down my arms. She ducked her head down, taking my left nipple into her mouth. I moaned, feeling her tongue swirl around my erect nipple. "Y-Y/N please." She flipped us over, putting herself on top. She unbuttoned my jeans as she kissed down my taut stomach.

After removing my jeans, she pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in just a bra. She began to kiss my hipbones before slowly pulling my panties down. She blew onto my soaked core, causing me to shiver and release a soft moan. "Tell me what you want baby." She teased as she lightly ran her fingers over my center.

"Fuck..." I knew what she wanted. She always wanted me to beg. "Please, fuck me. I need you." I was cut off by my own moan as I felt her tongue swipe through my folds. My hand reached down, tangling in her hair. "Yes, just like that baby." Y/N began to suck on my clit as I felt her fingers circle my entrance. "Inside, baby." I coaxed.

She slid in two fingers easily. Her tongue began to draw small patterns on my clit as she worked her fingers, curling them each time. My release was near, my stomach began to tightened in warning. "Are you gonna cum for me?" Y/N asked. I nodded, unable to form words. "Look at me. Look at me when I make you cum." She ordered. I pried my eyes open to meet hers, watching as she worked. "Cum for me baby."

What that she curled her fingers deep inside me, quickly adding a third to heighten my pleasure. Her mouth took in my clit as my back arched off the bed. "I-I'm cumming. Fuck don't uh stop." My body suddenly shook as I gripped the bed sheets tightly. Y/N held my legs down as she slowed her movements, helping me ride out my orgasm. As my convulsions ceased, she removed her fingers, causing me to whimper at the loss. With one last, soft kiss on my clit, she crawled back up to lay beside me. Propped up on her left elbow, she laid her head on her hand as she tucked some of my hair behind my ear.

"You okay?" She asked, smirking. I nodded, still out of breath, as I smiled at her.

"I missed this." I said, softly.

"The sex?" Y/N asked with a laugh, causing me to lightly smack her now uncovered chest.

"I meant you, you ass." I replied. She silently raised an eyebrow, making me purse my lips in thought. "...fine I missed the sex too." I admitted. Y/N just laughed, before reaching over, turning off the light. I heard her move in the darkness, most likely removing her jeans. She then crawled under my arm, and laid her head on my chest. I sighed as I ran my fingers through her hair.

We fell asleep just like that, in each other's arms. It's been so long, but I never forgot the way I felt with her against me. I felt safe for once. I felt like I can be myself because no one gets me like she does. Tonight nothing else mattered. Not Kaitlyn, not Matthew. No one mattered but us and that's all I could ask for.

this would lowkey be a decent place to end it but i'm a hoe for angst so. lemme know if you liked it and what you think will happen in the future.
thank you for reading❤️