chapter twelve

Camila's P.O.V.

It was my last day at home before I flew out to England. Unfortunately, I had to explore the fascinating city with Matthew. Y/N is accompanying me so that definitely helps. Speaking of, the girl is currently passed out next to me in bed. I turned onto my side, looking at her peaceful face as she took slow breaths. I watched as her nose slightly crinkled at times. Smiling, I lightly placed my hand over her waist, snuggling into her. Y/N hummed as she brought me closer into her chest while still sleeping. I lightly kissed her collar bone. Smirking, I began leaving open mouthed kisses along it, before deciding to leave some love bites.

[A/N: SMUT WARNING 🔥🔥🔥]

I felt my body heat up as Y/N released a low moan due to my actions. I tossed the sheets off of us, grateful for her deciding to sleep in a loose t-shirt and her panties. Lifting her shirt, I began to kiss along her stomach, leaving marks here and there. I moved my hands up to her breasts, squeezing gently.

"Wha-" Y/N cut herself off with a moan as my thumbs brushed her hardening nipples. "Fuck...wait a sec." She sat up, removing her top before I pushed her back onto the bed, taking her left nipple into my mouth, pinching the right lightly. "Jesus Christ, Cami." I hummed as I working on her beautiful breasts. I could tell she needed more so I began my descent down her body, leaving kissings along the way. I pulled at her panties lightly with my teeth. "Please..."

"Please what?" I teased.

"Jesus...take them off, Cami." She muttered, clearly annoyed.

I smirked, slowly pulling them down her legs, but not before noticing the obvious wet patch sitting between her thighs. Settling between her legs, I moaned at her obvious arousal. I wanted nothing more than to get a taste but I wanted to really tease her today. "Damn baby...so wet for me."

"Please..." She moaned. I looked up at her, raising an eyebrow at her. "Oh my...fuck me. Just fuck me..." Spreading her wet outer lips with my fingers, I slowly slid my thumb up and down her center. Her hips bucked up, almost meeting my mouth. I took mercy on the writhing girl beneath me, entering her with two fingers easily due to her arousal. "Yesss." Y/N moaned. I felt myself get even more aroused at the sound. "Harder, baby."

"Yeah?" I asked, slowly increasing my speed. "You want me to fuck you hard? Fuck you right into the mattress? Until you're screaming my name, cumming around my fingers?" She released a loud moan along with a gush of wetness from her pussy.

"Yes, oh my God, please, Cami." Dirty talk always got her going. I smirked as I added a third finger, speeding up my pace. The girl beneath me almost screaming at the action. "Oh God..." I gave her clit a kittenish lick before taking her into my mouth. She was moaning uncontrollably now, which was turning me on to no end. "G-get up here." Y/N requested. I climbed up to her, my fingers never halting their movements. Our lips connected in a heated kiss, causing both of us to moan. "I-I'm so close, Cami."

"Cum for me, Y/N. Cum all over my fingers." She began to shake violently under me. "I want it so bad, baby." With that she lost it, coming undone.

"Camila! Oh fuck...baby!" She screamed. I loved it when she was vocal. I slowed my fingers, placing light kisses on her face as she came down from her high. "My God...that was intense." She breathed. I kissed her, removing my fingers from her pussy. Bringing them up to my mouth, I was surprised when Y/N grabbed my wrist, halting my movements. I moaned as she brought them to her own mouth, sucking off her own cum.

"Holy...Y/N..." I moaned out.

"Yes, baby?" She smirked, removing my fingers from her warm mouth.