chapter 16

(A/N): imma just go ahead and give this whole chapter a smut warning

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke to the wonderful scent of freshly brewed coffee. After rolling out of bed, I checked my phone and saw that I had slept well into the morning as it was already almost twelve in the afternoon. I should have figured I'd sleep that long due to the jet lag of yesterday's flight back home.

Anyways, I made my way towards the kitchen to see my girlfriend, and when I did, my mouth dried up...the moisture moving elsewhere in my body. There she stood. In tight booty shorts and a sports bra. God damn, she has a nice ass. I moved toward her as she was leaning on the counter, propped up by her elbows. I pressed my front towards her back and placed my hands on her hips, causing her to gasp and jump a little before relaxing into my touch. Camila pushes her backside into my front, giggling. "Well, good morning."

"Good morning to you too, my love." Camila stood, leaning back into my frame as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I began to place open mouth kisses on her neck causing her to release a soft moan.

"What are you up too?" She asked. I just continued my ministrations, ignoring her question. My hand began to slide to the front of her shorts, rubbing her clit over her clothes. "Mmm...fuck...." She moaned. "More...please." I took pity on her, sliding my hand under her tight shorts and lacy underwear, feeling her immense wetness.

"Damn, baby. So wet for me already." I muttered into her neck in between kisses.

"Oh shit," Camila moans. "F-faster, baby, please." I sped up my movements, simultaneously pushing her further into me. Her backside adding the pressure I do desperately needed on my core. "I-I'm close."

I sped up even more, if that's even possible, adding more pressure. "Cum for me, baby." I husked into her ear. Camila came with a string of loud moans and the screaming of my name. As her body shook with the force of her orgasm, I found my own high fast approaching and soon crashing over me, from just the stimulation of her ass on my front. We both took a few minutes to calm out breathing, my fingers softly rubbing still.

Soon, Camila calmed down again but then released a small mewl at my hand movements. I raised an eyebrow, moving my hand just a little faster. "A-again, baby." She muttered.

"What was that?" I teased.

"Jesus Christ." She huffed, her hand covering mine which was still in her shorts, adding more pressure. "Make. Me. Cum. Again." She rasped, causing me to moan. I removed my hand, spun Camila around, and lifted her onto the marble counter. "Oh, shit. That's cold." Camila said, referring to the counter on her bare back side. Oh, did I mention I had removed her shorts in that short time frame as well? I knelt to the ground, my face just inches from her extremely sensitive center. I gently blew on it, causing the small brunette to release a small moan.

After a few moments of teasing, I gave the trembling girl mercy and attached my mouth to her clit, which resulted in a rather loud scream of my name. Considering she was already sensitive enough, it didn't take long before Camila was announcing that she was about to cum. Just as she began to shake, I pushed two fingers into her center, my mouth still sucking and biting her clit. I slowed my actions, drawing out her orgasm. Eventually, I just lightly rubbed her clit, somehow she was still cumming. The counter was soaked with her fluids, steadily flowing from her center.

"B-baby...please...no more," she moaned, laying back on the counter, her knuckles white from how hard she was grasping the marble. "Oh god...fuck that feels so good."

"Still want me to stop?" I teased. Camila reluctantly shook her head signaling that she didn't want me to halt my movements. I'm not gonna lie, the fact that her orgasm was lasting so long was turning me on to no end. I slid my hand down to my core and began rubbing my self in time with my ministrations on the Cuban. Just as Camila began to come down, I reached my peak. "Camila!" I moaned, loudly. Once finished, I looked up at my girlfriend, who was now propped up on her elbows looking down at me.

"That was fucking hot." Camila stated as I tried to calm my breathing. "I've never cum so hard and for so long in my life." I smirked, standing on shaky legs. I pulled Camila forward a bit, wrapping her legs around my waist. She leaned in, connecting our lips. "Now what else are we gonna do? Nothing will beat that." She giggled.

"I don't know. Anything you want to do is fine with me." I shrugged, Camila drew her lip between her teeth, suppressing a growing smile. "I know that look. Disney movies and ice cream?" My girlfriend giggled, nodding enthusiastically. "Alright." I backed away, moving to pull my sweats back up, stopped by a small, tan hand.

"Let's stay naked though. I don't know if I'm done with you yet. Payback's a bitch, babygirl." She winked before running back towards the room. I threw my head back laughing at the cute brunette, then following her into the bedroom, slipping out of my shirt on the way.

(a/n): so ya that was just to calm the ones asking for smut. it sucks but oh well. tbh i don't like writing smut so if anyone does or knows someone who does and would be interested in writing the smut parts then that'd be cool ;) if you want, comment what you'd like to see smut wise and i'll see what i can do.

sooooo ya i have some more ideas to write in (including angst cuz who doesn't love that)

also everyone buy/stream the thank u, next album. it's a work of art. (ghostin' rips out my heart and continuously stomps on it; NASA is a bop; in my head and needy are relatable AF)

thanks for reading❤️