Chapter 1

| Harry's Point of View | (P.O.V.)

"Ron! Harry! Hermione! Ginny! Let's go, let's go, let's go! Or you'll be late!" Mrs. Weasley called. Ron, Hermione, and I grabbed my trunk, Ron grabbed Pigwidgeon, Hermione grabbed Crookshanks, and for the first time for me, there isn't Hedwig. We ran out the Burrow door, and got in Mr. Weasley's new muggle car. By the time we got to Kings Cross, it was 10:55. One thing that didn't change about Hogwarts is that the train always left at 11:00. With or without you. Mrs. Weasley gave hugs to all of us and sent us on our way through the wall in between platforms 9 & 10. We scurried aboard the Hogwarts Express and found an compartment. We put our stuff up on the luggage racks and sat down. Finally, a peaceful year at last. Everybody else must've felt that too, because we all sighed at the same time. Then we laugh at the same time and we can't stop. At least not until Ginny sees Malfoy slowly walk by. Then all the laughing stops abruptly. We all stare until he's gone.

"What is he doing here!? He deserves to be in Azkaban!" Hermione says.

"Totally," Ginny agrees. But what is he really doing here? Just then, a 2nd or 3rd year opens our compartment door.

"Professor McGonagall wishes to see Miss Granger, please," she says then goes away. Hermione rises, shrugs, and walks out.