Chapter 55

Ron's POV

I want to scream in frustration. I was going to try to get Hermione away from that ferret. If that could happen, things could've gone back to normal. But noOooo, Ginny just had to throw up and Malfoy just had to rush out here. I still follow them in the tent to see a mess on the floor of the tent. Hermione brings her hand to her forehead, then drops it.

"Okay," she sighs, "Gin, stay where you are. Ron, find a trash bag. Not too big though. Draco can you find some rags and a bucket of water? Harry did you bring any meds along?" I rush off to get the bags that Hermione needs from the kitchen. So when she said not too big... She must've meant not the ones that are ginormous and can fit like ten lamps in it. I dig around thx cupboards and find smaller plastic bags. I grab a good handful of them and run back to the middle of the tent. Hermione is asking Ginny questions, Harry just ran past me into the kitchen. Malfoy is already wiping up the mess with the rags and water with a disgusted look on his face.

"Do you feel dizzy at all? Did any food you eat go down wrong or settle wrong?" Hermione asks Ginny.

"'Mione, I got the bags," I say. She looks over and quickly says, "Put them all inside of each other. Faster!" I struggle to get them all inside but when I finally do, it's just in time. Ginny throws up in the bag just as Hermione holds it under her face. I've never had a muggle sickness before. Wizards and witches, I've been told, have stronger immune systems than muggles so we can't get sick from them. Whenever we get sick, we cure ourselves with magic. Magic. Magic!

"HERMIONE! WHAT ARE YOU!?" I yell at her. She blinks.

"Uh..." she says, not understanding.

"Could you possibly be a - witch?" I say sarcastically. She face palms herself and whips out her wand. She waves the wand and says a spell that instantly makes Ginny's uncomfortable face relax. Malfoy is about to pull out his wand when Hermione stops him.

"Nope. I'm not going to let you. You should learn how to do this. The hard way," she says. Malfoy looks like he's going to use magic anyway, but surprisingly, he puts his wand away. Harry still brings over a glass of water for Ginny. Ginny gladly drinks the water, but makes a face.

"This tastes like shit! It's disgusting!" She shrieks. Hermione turns to look at her.

"It must be the aftertaste of the barf," she explains. Ginny walks over to the sink and rinses her mouth. She comes back over and sits on the couch. Harry hops up to sit next to her.

"Ugh, I never want to experience that again," Ginny complains.

"You're lucky," Harry says, "most muggles do that for, like, a week straight. You did it twice." Ginny makes a face.

"I actually feel bad for them. Why exactly doesn't everyone have magic?" She asks.

"Cause then there would be magical wars all over the world," I say as I walk over and sit across from them.

"There already has been the biggest war in history that muggles never even knew about!" Hermione says from behind the other couch.

"God, Ginny, what'd you eat?" Malfoy complains, sound coming from the same area Hermione's voice came from.

"Whatever I had for dinner," she replies with a laugh.

"Well it sure is nasty," Malfoy remarks. Ginny rolls her eyes. She adjusts herself so that she's draped across Harry's lap. I look around, trying to avoid the sight of the two of them tangled up in each other. I've accepted the fact that the two of them are together, but sometimes, like this moment, I have to look away to not barf. Wait, I should not be joking about that.

"I'm tired," I say after a minute. I'm kind of surprised that Hermione's not done teaching Malfoy how to clean a floor yet. "I'm going to go to bed."

"'Kay dude," Harry says. Ginny sleepily lifts her hand as a wave. She's basically asleep now. Hermione and Malfoy don't respond. I walk past the couch to see the floor pristine and the two of then sleeping in a sitting position. I heave a sigh and walk to my bunk to try to get a few hours before we leave again.