Chapter 58

Hermione's POV

I'm walking towards the Great Hall when a hand is clamped on my shoulder. I turn around to face Luna and Neville.

"HERMIONE!" Luna exclaims. I smile. I hug them both.

"I cannot believe you're back! Everyone was so scared and were so worried!" Luna says.

"But sadly enough, Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Malfoy had to sneak out to get me. No search teams out for me," I say. I don't want people pitying me. But the least the Ministry - or even Hogwarts for that matter - could do was try to find me.

"Which leads to one of my questions," Neville jumps in. "Why was he even there? Malfoy I mean." I shrug.

"Gave them information, I guess. And believe it or not, he actually turned on his own mother to help find me!" I say.

"I choose not to believe that. Thanks for giving me the choice 'Mione," Neville says. I laugh.

"You know, Hermione, that there's a celebratory dinner starting soon. Just for you. Well, along with Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Malfoy. If they don't get punished instead," Luna says.

"I had no idea! Usual dinner hour?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think. Do you know where the rest of them are anyway?" She asks.

"With McGonagall?" I suggest.

"Oh. Okay. I guess we'll follow you back to the common room," Luna says. Neville walks next to her. I want to tell them about me and Draco, but I think it should still be a secret now.

*A couple hours later*

I'm in my robes again. My red and gold tie beneath my sweater. I'm not fully in my robes, I guess. I brushing my hair for what seems like the thousandth time since my hour long bath. I don't think I'll be taking an actual shower for a long time. I hear a knock from my closed bathroom door. I toss my brush onto my bed. I dash over to the door and open it. A smile is on my face when I see Draco's face. He picks me up and kisses me. He sets me down again.

"We're not in trouble!" He exclaims.

"That's amazing!" I say. I feel the happiest I've been in so many years. Probably since becoming friends with Ron, Harry, and Ginny. Draco kisses me again. I might as well be melting like a snowman in the summer. I really missed these moments.

"I can't believe that this is still the girl who had bushy hair and was the know-it-all back in first year," Draco says when we break apart.

"Was!?" I ask. Draco smirks. I smile. "I haven't seen that smirk in a loong time." His smirk is still there. I kiss him.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Well I assume you love me a lot considering we're still together and I'm a muggle-born. As I recall, last year, you'd do anything to kill me."

"Damn, Granger, you stole my speech!"

"Sorry, Malfoy, but I'm still the know-it-all. I knew your speech before you even said it." Draco takes my chin and pulls it towards him. He kisses my lips slowly. A moan that's barely audible escapes my mouth.

"I love you. So much," I say.

"I know."

Super 8जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें