Chapter 51

Draco's POV

I've never been like a visitor to the Ministry. I was always told to never be within that company because they were evil. That statement was said when I was very little. As I grew, I was taught that Voldemort was good and the Ministry was bad.

So entering this was and to this building is pretty new to me.

Hermione runs up ahead to navigate through London with Harry. Ron fell behind to walk with Ginny and I'm walking in the back - alone. I never really got to be around in the actual city of London. I can tell the Weasley's never got out much too cause they're both wide eyed and looking around. All where, I'm guessing, they've been in London is Diogan Alley and the Ministry. Maybe one day, when this is all over, we can all go touristing someday. Harry and Hermione can be our tour guides. We reach the red telephone box that Harry claims to have been in. He and Hermione punch in a few numbers. I see Harry punch in 62442. Just then, the floor of the telephone box falls through. Muggle probably can't see this. And before I know it, we're in the Ministry.

Hermione's POV

Harry and I both knew the numbers to push were 62442. On the muggle keypad, 6 stood for M, 2 for A, 4 for G, 4 for I, and 2 for C. So it spelt magic. The floor of the telephone booth started to descend underground. We are on the main floor of the Ministry. I hear Ginny take a gasp. My eyes widen. Things here have really changed. Well, considering Voldemort destroyed almost all of it. We walk over towards the lift. There is a diagram and a list of all the floors. 1A is the Entrance/Main Hall. 1B is the Important People's offices. 2A is other offices. 2B-5 is under construction. 6 is Security, 7 is Press, and 8 is Court Rooms. Everything else beyond that is gone. " So level 6?" yes worth a shot we get on the lift and i press six. The lift jerks back and then drops. They must've not gotten a new lift because if they had, they didn't get anything better. The door opens to Level Six's lobby. There is a man standing in the middle of the room. He walks up to us. "Hello, how may I be of assistance today?" "We need to see your top security man today. We have a huge problem," I state. The man gestures us to follow him. He leads us down a hall that twists and turns. At the end of it, there are two doors. One on the left and one on the right. "Our top man is in that room," the man says, pointing to the door on the left. We wait in silence for a minute or two as the man twists and turns down the hall again. I'm the only one brave enough to put my hand on the knob and turn.