Chapter 50

Draco's POV

Oh my god. I've honestly have never felt so good in my entire life. I don't know if it's the satisfaction of having Hermione back or seeing the looks on the Carrows faces is making me feel this way. Maybe it's because I just spent the night with her in my arms. If I wasn't afraid of ruining my reputation, I'd be skipping around flinging roses and daisies everywhere. But the Carrows are still out on the loose and possibly killing people as we speak. I wonder how they knew I liked Hermione. And what were they going to do to her? What did they expect to get out of her? Were they trying to lure me? What were they planning? All these thoughts circle my brain as we make our way to downtown London. Somehow, were going to get the Ministry involved. Though, I think we should handle this ourselves.

"Why are we doing this?" I whisper to Hermione as we walk.

"Because..." Hermione starts. She pauses to think. "Because if we tell the Ministry, they'll put it in the Daily Prophet, which will get handed out to a whole lot of witches and wizards, and the Carrows will get pinpointed and hopefully get put back in Azkaban or killed. Plus, the Carrows probably don't want publicity," she says.

"Oh. I guess I've never thought of it that way," I say. How she explained it made me change my mind. We keep walking down the road.

"How do we even get there?" I ask.

"I know the visitors entrance is in a telephone booth. I can't remember the street name, but I remember where it is. I think I might know the numbers to punch in, but Harry probably knows it best. Since he had to go here for a hearing just before our fifth year," she says.

"Oh yeah. Umbridge's year, right?" I say.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure," Hermione answers. She sighs. "God, that year was so awful. And to think that you were in her little class pet group. You even told her about D.A.!" I sheepishly smile.

"It's in the past?" I say, uncertain if it's the answer she wants to hear. She laughs.

"A minute ago was in the past. So was a second ago. An hour. Days ago. All in the past. But I know you've changed," she says. Then she leans in and whispers in my ear, "Because you love me." I turn my head to kiss her. She stands on her tip toes to reach me.

"Is it really that obvious?" I whisper back. She starts to blush. I sweep her off her feet. She laughs and playfully squirms. She buries her head in my shoulder with her arms around my neck. Gin-Weasley- oh why not? Ginny turns around and looks at us. At first, she's frowning in concentration, but a moment later, when she's turning her head back again, she's grinning. I walk while carrying Hermione for a bit. At least 20 minutes. I set her down. She kisses my cheek. I take her hand and we walk a bit faster to catch up with the others. We aren't that far behind than we were, but we were falling behind, I guess. We've eventually caught up with Ginny.

"Harry says that we're almost there. You think so too, 'Mione?" Ginny says.

"Yeah. Maybe half an hour?" Hermione answers. We've made it to the basically the edge of the big building city of London. We have to walk through the heart of the city. Apparently Kings Cross is on the other side of the city from the Ministry's visitor entrance. More and more people are on the streets now. It just be around 11 am. I see Hermione pat her pocket. Probably checking for the cloak.

"Oh! I recognize this! Harry," Hermione calls.

"What?" Harry calls back.

"Remember? We're almost there!" She says. Harry's silent for a moment.

"Oh yeah! I 'member," he says. I smile. I'm going to get revenge on the still-loyal-to-a-dead-man Death Eaters. Specifically, the ones who kidnapped my love.

Super 8On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara