Chapter 64

Hermione's POV
*A few weeks later*

"Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Ronald Weasley, Harry Potter, Professor McGonagall would like you in her office. Ginny is waiting in the hall," A seventh year girl wearing a yellow tie says. She must be a Hufflepuff.
"Okay," I say, getting up from the common room couch. Draco was sittin next to me. His eyes scream at me to stay with him but I ignore it. I walk upstairs to get Harry and Ron.
I walk back downstairs with the boys trailing behind me.
"You ready?" I ask Draco. He nods and follows the boys. I maneuver through the corridors to reach McGonagall's office. Ginny is waiting outside the door for us. I'm assuming that this is about what happened a month earlier. Gosh, a month seems like a million years. So much has happened in the past couple months that I can't believe my mind can take it all. Malfoy being neighbor with same bathroom, Malfoy becoming Draco, Draco becoming 😍Draco😍, me disappearing, me appearing, Draco and I public, and dating for just over a month now. I knock on McGonagall's office door and it opens at the third pound.
"Come, come, have a biscuit!" She motions for us to come in. I accept a biscuit, others following suit. Enough chairs for all of us are in the room.
"Have a seat," McGonagall says. We sit.
"I bet you are wondering why you're today. Christmas break is in two days and I have a... A present for you 5. I was originally going to have you three," she say, gesturing to me, Ron, and Harry. "But then it turned to you 4," she says, adding in Ginny. "And now it's 5. So if you have plans to go home for Christmas, I strongly suggest you think again." When she sees that she has our attention, she continues on.
"I'm testing you 5 to a trip to a place called Iceland! Contrary to its name, it's supposed to be beautiful and relaxing. And that's what you 5 need. Well, especially you 3," McGonagall says excitedly. My jaw falls open. I was not expecting this. I think of all the beautiful places Draco and I could see, how we would get hot coca, I'd snuggle into him if I get a chill through my big winter coat. Three months ago, I'd gag and kill myself with poison with these thoughts. I glance at Draco to catch him daring at me with an anxious look in his eyes.
"Oh my, Professor, I personally would love to. But I can't answer for all of us," I say.
"I totally want to," Ginny agrees.
"Me too," Harry says.
"And I as well," Ron goes along.
"And I'm not staying behind alone," Draco remarks.
"You don't want to be away from Hermioneeeeeee," Ginny teases. My face goes tomato red as Draco glares at Ginny, face blushing.
"Okay, um, Hermione or Harry, would either of-" Professor starts.
"Us like to help you with plane tickets and travel plans? I will," I finish.
"Oh, thank you Hermione, your help is much appreciated. But you don't have to get a plane ticket. You are a witch."
"Oh yeah."
"The rest of you are dismissed," McGonagall says, waving them off.