CHAPTER 2 ✔️

Natalia POV

What have I done.

I ruined that bastards car, my car actually went out of control and I didn't mean to reverse so hard.

The man was so angry it almost scared me, he was a complete psycho.

I offered him as much as I could think of and it ended up being worthless.

This is what happens when being nice to someone, you get hurt and stepped on.

I felt so bad I crashed the front of his 1 million dollar car and I was so sorry, but that jerk didn't care.

I didn't even see his face because of the dim lights on the streets.

The same words have been repeating in my head over and over again.

"My car is worth more than your life!"

And

"You should go before something bad happens and Pray you never see me again" his cold dark voice said

He was a dick

The whole time he was calling me a bitch, don't men know us woman are sensitive?.

What was his problem?, he was so mean.

His face never showed from the dim street lights but his voice was ice cold and dark.

I arrived home and got changed and went straight to bed, my mind was rushing with things, mostly what just happened.

I can't get it out of my mind.

I took my thoughts remembering that I have work tomorrow and I hate it, but what can I do, I'm not rich to sit all day im a busy person.

My whole life has been running around trying to find things like jobs that could pay off the bills, and trying to survive, my life has been a downfall.

I was raised with adopted parents, which live across the world in Canada a few years back, but I was born here in New York.

They were caring at times, but it was never enough. Now my life is reality, work all day, paying and it never ends.

I've been exhausted lately and needed a drink, but I couldn't because of work and I'm not much of a drinker.

It was 2am now and I tried to sleep.

I thought for while just before I slept and my thoughts leaving me with the repeating words.

"My car is worth more then your life!"

"Pray you never see me again"

With those words stuck in my head I fell asleep.

Sinister POV

"Seriously stephano, don't you stop smoking weed?" I ask pissed and he was so high, when I tried to talk to him about what my father ordered his eyes were closing.

Dumbfuck

I took the joint off him and started to smoke, soon I was high and felt like going to the club.

I drove in my Maserati since the bitch crashed my Audi R8, we arrived and stephano straight away went for the drinks.

I saw strippers everywhere, dancing on poles, giving lap dances, dancing on the table just like every other night.

I decided to go with a blonde today since I went with a brunette yesterday, I fucked her is exactly what I did.

As usual, every night I'd have a different girl in my bed, same with Stephano, it was as if we were twins.