CHAPTER 17 ✔️

Natalia POV

I can't believe we kissed, I quickly got into my room.

"What the hell?" I tug at my hair.

I take off my soaked clothes then enter the shower, I start to think everything over again.

I didn't plan on kissing him, I felt like ripping his head off.

We're supposed to be enemies.

After a long while I finish from the shower, as I dry myself and get clothes out I realise, everything here is brand new, did Satan by these for himself?.

I laugh at my joke

The maids bought them brand new

Oh

I quickly brush my wet hair, and open my bedroom door slowly.

I hear if there's any noise or if stephano is still here, everything was silent.

I quietly walked downstairs, I needed a drink, I've been getting drunk lately and it keeps me from being angry, sad, frustrated etc.

I open the giant fridge and take out a bottle of vodka.

I sit on the island and start to drink, the burn hit my throat but I kept drinking, I liked the burn.

I hear a noise and remove the bottle from my lips.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Satan comes into view.

"Drinking, duh" I roll my eyes.

I like being bitchy to a man like him.

"That's mine, fuck sake I didn't get it for you to drink it" he snatches the bottle off of me.

"What are you a kid?" I lift my brow up, then he starts drinking the bottle I was just drinking from.

"I guess I'll have to get another drink" I roll my eyes again and hop off the island.

I open the fridge and found a champagne.

Time to be fancyyyyy

I find a fancy glass and pour the champagne in.

I take a sip and it was cold with a burn hitting my throat, perfect combination.

Satan finished the bottle by now.

I sit on top of the island again, drinking it.

"Go to bed your not drinking" he takes the champagne cup off of my hand, then chugs it.

"Do I have to keep saying, that are you my dad or brother? No, so leave me alone!"

"You little bitch, I don't give a fuck who I am to you go to bed" he growls.

Rip his head off

"Try me" I smirk and I'm going to rip his head off.

Then his phone rings and he quickly answers it.

"Pape, is ma good?" He asks

Pape?

Ma is his mother, I had a friend who called their mom ma, and pape I'm guessing dad?.

I never knew he had a family

Why would he tell you, you just work for him

True

He hangs up and looks relieved.

"Go to bed" he growls.

"I don't even know what to say since you don't have a name, stupid man"

"My name, isn't something you should know"

"Ok stupid man, I mean enemy"

"What happened earlier was nothing, forget it" his voice is dark and rough.

I jump on his back with my arms around his neck, I try to choke him but he's to strong.

"What happened earlier wasn't me, I'm glad Stephano came" I grin, he flips me over and now I was on the floor.

"My head you bastard!" I yell, my head didn't hit hard but I wanted to annoy him, like I thought ages ago so he can leave me alone.

"Your head is less of my thoughts, go to bed" his getting annoyed.

BINGO

I stand up rubbing my head.

What shall I do now?

I see him walking upstairs, I run after him a and try to make him fall backwards by pulling his leather jacket, once again he's too strong.

He grabs me and leans me against the ramp of the stairs and if he dropped me I would fall onto the floor, I furrow my brows at him.

"If you don't go to bed I will drop you on the floor" he threatens.

"Drop me" I smile, he pulls me back up.

Haha just as I thought.

"Where are you going?, go to bed" I mimic his tone and he just ignores me.

We're up the stairs and as I was about to walk to my room, Satan pulls me back.

"What happened in the pool will never enter our minds again, it will not be mentioned, it was just between us, don't come near me again" he whispers in my ear, his hot breath sending a shiver down my spine.

"If you come near me again, it will be your worst mistake, you'll regret everything you're doing" his voice is dark and cold, he wasn't joking.

He lets go of me roughly and I felt my hip hurt.

I look back at him with hate.

"I guess I'll have to pack my things and leave"I walk into my room and fall onto the bed.

What just happened

Your too soft