CHAPTER 52 ✔️

Stephano POV

Now it's my turn to meet Miri.

I see Natalia walk off and call Miri over, I sit and try to get myself together before I talk.

Once she comes she sits infront of me.

Her ocean eyes showed glints and all that was placed on her face was a small smile.

"I've missed you so much steph" she and only she called me that.

"I've missed you more Miri" I hug her back.

"So how have you been? All these years, you left us weeping" she says.

"I know, I didn't mean any of this I was doing it for the family"

"Family? Really stephano? We run the mafia we own it! Don't you see pape his the leader and you want to keep us safe? We are safe" she says

"We weren't all those years ago, besides there's no more Russians to get in our way" I say

"I don't care about the Russians" she says

I sigh.

"But I-" I was cut off by her

"I don't want to hear it, you left us and made it as if it was nothing and expected us to move on? Really? Everyday for the last fucking past five years I've been crying in my room!" She says

I didn't know what to say, I was speechless I never knew they would go through something so bad.

"You have a son, a fucking son! And you didn't come back!?" She almost yells

"I never knew I had a son" I say

"You never knew....so you took advantage of that bitch and now she has your son" she says, and that was the old Miri I knew but she was angry.

"I was inlove with her, I was going to marry her" I say

"Marry her?" She laughs "I'm not going to continue of what I have to say about her, but listen, just know what you put us through" she says and gets up.

"Your always the first one to walk off" I say

"You were the first one to leave us, five years ago" she says turning on her heel, and walks to the kitchen.

I was left with a million thoughts, my mind was rushing with memories and everything. That I couldn't focus until.

Miri came back into view.

"Remember this?" She throws a small blade at me, and I quickly caught it.

"Yes, I do" I lay it down next to me.

"You always had a blade on you" I say and stand up.

"At least that's one thing your right about" she says and sips on her champagne.

Before I could say anything Irina comes in.

"I believe you two need some time alone, I'll be on my way" Miri says and walks out.

She always used to do this, id never be able to say anything without someone walking in.

Natalia POV

A year later

It's been a year, since stephano has came back, we all bought our own mansions since Sinister told me to get over his mom.

I'm pregnant almost 7 months with me and Sinister's child.

Irina was pregnant again, with another kid, her younger son SJ (stephano junior) is 6 years old now.

Mirimorsa is living with her parents but she always visits us and stephano to play with his kid.

Life has been alright, there are no more Russians.

I was sitting with Sinister in the back yard, watching the sunset.

"Sin?" I ask

"Yes flower?"

"Why do you love me?" I ask

"Because you did when I couldn't love myself" he answers and kisses my cheek.

I'm happy, so happy, I couldn't ask for a better life, indeed I did go through some shit, years ago but Sinister changed my life.

He became a Sin that I couldn't deny.

And this is our story, how it started and ended, it's been good.

"Flower?"

"Yeah?"

"Sha'll we say how our story ends?" He says

"How?" I ask

He answers by kissing my lips.

Yep that's how it ended, our story.

Queen Natalia 💋 is out

"By the way tell them that I still don't like Irina and never will" Sinister says and I laugh.

I love my husband

SO THAT WAS IT!!!

END OF STORYYYY😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE ENDING!!

COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE SCENE FROM THIS BOOK!!