CHAPTER 39 ✔️

^^^^SWIPE AND LISTEN TO THE SONG A THOUSAND YEARS BY CHRISTINA PERRY ASAP, I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH IT MADE ME CRY.

Sinister POV

All I felt in my heart was pain and sadness, why does this have to happen, but I know she did it because of me, what else would she have over dosed for?.

I take her to my Brand new Audi R8 and head to the hospital.

The whole time I was holding her hand.

"Stay with me flower" a tear escapes my eye.

Never have I been inlove and I hate it, it's the worst feeling.

But for Natalia, she is becoming my everything.

"I'm sorry flower, I'm sos fucked up I should have told you the truth a long time ago"I sigh

As in I never hated her I loved the way she was, but I couldn't admit anything to myself, and what I thought toward her was beyond then what I assumed.

"Pape was right he said there would be a time that Ill be too weak, and he was right because-i lov-e you" I say with all my heart.

Soon we arrive and I wipe my tears away roughly, stephano runs to my car and I take Natalia out.

We quickly get in and find a doctor, I should have taken her to Ashton but he was with Pape, and he doesn't know anything about her.

"We need her in a room now" stephano says while I'm too distracted looking at her angel like face.

"I'm sorry you have to wait an hour" the doctor says and I glare at him.

Staphano takes out his gun and aims it at the doctor.

"You don't want to know who your dealing with, I barely felt her pulse so do it now!" He yells and the doctor nods.

I lay her down on a bed and the doctor tells us to leave, we waited an hour, then the doctor comes out.

"She took too much pills, it took us all this time for her to wake up" the doctor says.

I push him out the way and walk in side.

"Flower, are you okay" I sit beside her.

"My head hurts, I'm fine, what happened?" She asks

"You almost died" I say

Her eyes widened

"I'm sos sorry for everything, I'm so fucked up, and I have to tell you now so you don't try and kill your self again"

"What is it?" She asks

"I love you" I stutter, but she looks up surprised and hugs me.

"I love you too"

"You two are going to make me cry" stephano says and pulls Natalia into a hug.

"Tell me one thing" I say to her

"Why did you over dose?" I ask

"Because, I hate my life, I'm lonely I have no one, no parents, nothing and because I love you" she answers truthfully.

"Why would you kill yourself because of me" I say

"I don't know, but everything is good now"she smiles and hugs me and stephano at the same time.

"I'm never leaving you again, nor will you leave me" I say and she nods.

From now on I will never let anything take her away from me

I know I'm putting her in danger because of the mafia, but soon I'm going to take over and I will be I stoppable.

I will protect her with all I can

I will eventually make her my wife and the mother to my future kids

Because she rules my heart and is my queen

Mia Regina

HOPE YOU LIKED IT BUT IN THE  NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A FLASH BACK ON NATALIA HOW SHE OVERDOSED.

AND WE HAVENT GOT TO THE PART THAT STEPHANO AND IRINA.

He hasn't killed all the Russians yet.

And I'll give you a hint, stephano and Irina at her house did 😉😉, and she might get pregnant.