CHAPTER 30 ✔️

PREPARE FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!
GRAB POPCORN OR WATER AND TAKE A SEAT!!!!

Sinister POV

I don't know what time it was, but it's morning, and Natalia is snuggled in my chest, I didn't want to wake her because I enjoyed her view.

I laugh to myself when I know that when she wakes up, she will go crazy.

She was less annoying and more peaceful, I liked her this way, but I liked her attitudes more she was feisty, impulsive and Ofcourse a bitch.

I scan her face, she was damn right an angel. I can't believe I haven't.

I cut my thoughts, realising that she's about to wake up.

I pretend as if I'm asleep.

But I peak an eye open.

She gasps.

Of course she's gonna go crazy again

I turn my head to face her and act as if I just woke up, and speak in my sleepy voice.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" the bitch is in shock

Just as I was about to close my eyes she asks.

"Did we do it?"

"You weren't that bad actually" I smirk

She gasps again

"Relax, no, your clothes are still on" I roll my eyes and she sighs in relief.

I get up and put my shirt on.

I could see her eyes were stained with tears.

"I'm leaving today and you can't say anything"

And that is how she is gonna get me losing my shit

Natalia POV

"Is that so?" His reply is, I can't believe I slept with him, Now I'm sober I remember everything.

This whole time I was planning on leaving and I will today.

"Are you kidding me?, after everything I've did, you did not let me leave once"

He just looks at me blankly.

I hate those type of stares

"I promise I won't tell anyone about you, I don't even know your name" I tug at my hair.

"Sinister" he answers

Woahhhhhh, wait Sinister, that name actually suits him.

I didn't know this would be his name or that he would answer that question.

"And your gang, I won't tell anyone" I try to reason with him.

Can't forget how you care for him

Or are inlove-

"Mafia" he corrects me

Oh my fucking god

NO

Mafias are cruel, huge in fact one of the most dangerous people in the world.

They kill out of cold blood, even innocents.

I should've known.

It explains all the prostitutes, assassins, men in suits, drugs weapons, short temper,clubs, hotels, restaurants, everything about them, they never care.

Mafia men never care

It all makes sense, and I've been captured by one.

Their going to kill me.

"Are you going to kill me?" Im scared

" we don't get rid of goods, you'd do well as a prostitute" he grins.

"A prostitute? Is that what I am to you?" A tear slips down my face.

I don't expect myself to be anything to him, but I thought he felt something, anything or became a bit kind to me.

But no

"What else would you be to me?" His face shows that he doesn't care and he is still the same heartless bastard.

"I don't expect anything, but I thought you felt something! Or have some emotion and kindness! But I was wrong" I cry

He doesn't say anything

"A heartless killer is who I'm inlove with"I let another tear falling down my cheek.

Not another word

I guess its true when they say that "silences hurts more then words"

I lock eyes with him and his are full of nothing, just cold.

"Your a hypocrite, Your a conformist, Your a liar, I
opened up to you and you judged me! Your an asshole! YOUR AN ASSHOLE!" I cry

"You can't love me" is all he says

"Why? Answer me, why can't you!" I sob

He steps back and now he was angry.

"Don't fall inlove with me" he looks down

"I can't love" he adds.

Of course he can't, I'm FUCKING CRAZY FOR THINKING HE CAN.

I walk up to him and he keeps moving back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! You need need to get the fuck away from me!" He yells.

"I-" he cuts me off

"DO YOU NOT SEE THAT IM BAD FOR YOU, YOU NEED TO AWAY FROM ME, YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!" He yells

I step back tears filled my cheeks, my eyes hurt, I had the worst headache. My emotions were sad, irritated angry, everything.

And most of all my heart had been ripped apart.

"I'm leaving" is all I say

"Leave! But remember you will always be watched" he try's to calm himself down.

"If any of your men come after me Sinister, I will kill them"I walk out and dial Stephanos number on a phone that I found inside, that had no passcode.

As I walk I see dad, he was standing still, and tall his face hid many secrets and mysteries.

I look up at him with tears eyes.

"Bye dad" I wave and hold the phone to my ear.

"Stephano" I sob into the phone

"Natalia?"