CHAPTER 25 ✔️

Natalia POV

I can't believe he made me watch him kill someone.

Do I hate him for that? Yes so much

Do I still have feelings for him? Yes they don't go away that easily

Stephano was dropping me at the hell hole again like he always does.

"Why the fuck did you let him do that to me" I look at him.

"I can't resist his order Natalia" he sighs

"I hate him"

"I hope you do, because if you feel anything for him it will break and kill you"

He was right it already is.

"Why can't you take me to my home?"

"I wish I could, but he wouldn't like it, he'll kill me" he laughs.

"Does he have a mom and dad?" I ask

"Of course he does"

"Where are they? Don't they know his like this?" If I had real parents they would kill me.

"Y-es, they do"

"They don't care?"

"They do but what has to be done, has to be done" he shrugs.

"Who are they?"

"We'll discuss that another time...we're here"

I get down and say bye to Stephano, I find dad my best luck!.

"Dad!" I run up to him.

"I'm not your fucking dad!" He yells

"Trevor I order you to take me to my home, queen natalia needs a rest" I order him.

He laughs, he actually laughs.

"It's not funny"

"Go inside now, I'm no one to you, so fuck off and don't come near me again" he growls.

They all say the same thing "don't come near me again".

I have an idea

I'll go inside and plan everyone's murder.

I have given up on life and hope but this time, my inner gangsta is coming out, I will kill them, I will run away back to my home.

You've tried so many times and nothing has worked

I see Satan's car pull up in the drive way.

Soon he enters and his covered in dry blood.

I pick up a glass cup and throw it at his head, but he ducked down and I missed.

"How could you! You fucking bastard!"

"I'm glad it helped you hate me" his cold gaze stares me down.

"Are you serious!, you made me watch that shit!" I feel myself about to cry but I'm going to be strong.

Your mascara is too expensive to cry over, remember Natalia

I'm sick of feeling like this, I'm not going to let a man in my feelings.

"You sick bastard!" I try to throw something at him, and it hit him, thank god.

He walks up closer to me.

"You are to respect me, you fucking crazy bitch, I don't fucking care what I did to you, your lucky I ended him quickly!"

It felt like years watching that man being tortured.

"Stop making orders for me, I can myself, you have been controlling me the whole time! I will not let you anymore! I've lost everything! Can't you see! What if you lost your parents!" I yell

"My parents have nothing to do with you" his eyes showed so much emotion for his parents, I want to meet them.

"Don't you ever fucking bring my parents into this!" He yells.

"I don't know them!"

"You don't ever bring shit up that you have no idea about!" He yells.

He was getting angrier every time and it started to scare me.

"Okay" a tear falls down my cheek.

Sinister POV

I've had enough of her, she always gets me angry, the bitch doesn't even respect me.

I pull out my phone and call two men.

"Uomini! Prendila!" (Men! Take her!) I yell and two men rush inside.

"Penso Che me abbiamo avuto abbastanza di lei"(I think we've had enough of her)I announce to them and they nod, grabbing her.

" cos facciamo con lei?" (Where do we take her?)they ask.

"Vendila, la voglio venduta stasera!" (Sell her, I want her sold tonight!)I say.

"Si capo" (yes boss) they take her out side.

"What are you doing!, get off of me!"

Just put her in the cells, she's the reason we get lots of information on work

True

"Uomini!" (Men)I call again

"Si capo?" (Yes boss?)

"Mettila nelle celle" (just put her in the cells) I sigh, I'll leave her in there until she behaves.

They held her to the cells, but before she left she cursed me out and it was quiet funny.

"You stupid bastard! I hate you! Are you happy! You stupid dumbfuck!"

Just before I went to sleep, I went to the cells, she's probably dead, if she was I'd be glad.

I walk in and nope, she's alive.

She was sleeping on the cold concrete floor still in the dress I got her, black mascara smudged her under eyes, her skin was pale due to the coldness.

But everything remained the same, the metal bed with a thing mattress was behind her.

I took another step and her eyes flew open in fear, she quickly stood up, but she couldn't see me because I was hidden in the shadows.

The shadows was my favourite place to hide.

"I know your there....I don't care anymore, do whatever you want with me, kill me, sell me, call me anything you want... just know that you killed me.. I'm dead... you've ruined everything" she takes a second and sobs.

"But I still have small faith that I'll be out of here one day.... if not.... then I'll die here and like you said, I'll die alone without love" She covers her face and sits on the bed.

"I pray one day you'll find love and it reminds you of me... that you told me it was a lie that I believed in a lie and I want to see your eyes holding love, I want you to rethink what you've done.... but it's hopeless"
She sighs.

She lays down and after a short while she's asleep.

I give a think to myself .

What have I done, I took the time to listen to her and everything she said was true.

How can I do all that to her and not realize, the worst thing is that I still don't feel anything, I just know I did wrong.